• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Lysandre smiled when he came out of his cocoon. "I don't think your a freak either, personally I think your pretty cool" Shade had challenged Apollo to a fight and they were making a bit of noise. Apollo used hydro pump and shade dodged it rather easily and used shadow ball which was again dodged and this went back and forth for awhile.

(Ughhh so brain dead after school)

seriana had since gotten out of the pool and was stalking sadly to her room and that is when she saw the yvelta."h-hello."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria had finally finished decorating her side of the room and it looked loke some kind of aviary.

River would approach Seriana, "Hey what's the crying business all about? Do I need to punch someone who hurt my loving girlfriend?" He'd say with a carefree smile, not sure what's going on.

A dimensional rift would open and out would pop Amadeus, the palkia would look at the Yveltal, "Yeah Logan-kun! You're not a freak! You're just a weirdo like me! Let's be weird together!" Amadeus would be laughing as he jumps up and goes to hug the Yveltal around his neck. "Being normal is so booorrrrinnnggg. Let's be weird and a little bit nuts!"

The Darkrai then appeared next to the Yvetal and Amadeus. "So, are you done looking around the school?" She asks in a serious tone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Logan realized "oh seriana no no its like sibling love, besides nichole loves marcus"

Marcus walked in with pokey in mouth."somone say my name"

River would laugh, "Well duh, of course I love my sister. Otherwise I'd be a terrible big brother." He'd pat her on the head, "That's what has been bugging you the entire day?"

______

Amadeus would begin poking the cocoon, "Hello? Logan-kun? Did you go to sleep? Can we take a nap together? Maybe we can take a nap after we make something delicious and sweet. Hello? Logan?" Amadeus would then notice the darkrai. "Desdemonda-chan!" He would jump up and hug her around the neck, happy to be near one of his favorite people. "Mmhmmm, there are so many nice people here, I think they all wanna be my friend too, I'm so excited."

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
The Darkrai then appeared next to the Yvetal and Amadeus. "So, are you done looking around the school?" She asks in a serious tone.
Ahhhhhh!!!!" Panicks hitting the darkeai hard "s....sorry miss that was an accident..."

Chatlie appears watching the darkrai.

Nichole's nose twitched and her eyes snapped open. "Sniff I smell my pocky being eaten!" She ran out in her pjs and followed the scent. "MINE!" Tackling marcus.

Airagog said:
River would laugh, "Well duh, of course I love my sister. Otherwise I'd be a terrible big brother." He'd pat her on the head, "That's what has been bugging you the entire day?"
______

Amadeus would begin poking the cocoon, "Hello? Logan-kun? Did you go to sleep? Can we take a nap together? Maybe we can take a nap after we make something delicious and sweet. Hello? Logan?" Amadeus would then notice the darkrai. "Desdemonda-chan!" He would jump up and hug her around the neck, happy to be near one of his favorite people. "Mmhmmm, there are so many nice people here, I think they all wanna be my friend too, I'm so excited."
Huh no miiine" hugs amadeus's lev tightly.

Shocked by being hit, or even being touched for that matter, the Darkrai lashes out, hitting the Yvetal with a Shadow Ball. "Don't touch me!" She snaps.

Wishtobeawolf said:
Seriana's expression changes completely to one of complete surprise and she then hangs her head and facepalms."I feel so stupid."
You cant feel stupid silly seriana sama" shakes head, hoping they got his bad bad joke.

River would be shaking with laughter as he gives Seriana a big hug, "Ohhh it's okay, now you know how I feel all the time whenever I try to do math."

________

Amadeus would be grabbed, "Wuhhh? What's going on?"

Nichole blinked and said"oh gomenasai!" Blushing embarrassed and hepped marcus up and dusted him off using her tail too. She was in a night gown still.

Charlie grabs her by the ear "i told you play nice" slightly twists it "he gets startled easily, so be nice or ill get giratina involed"

Lysandre heard the noise being made by Apollo and Shade. Suddenly shade broke the wall between where they were fighting and the pool "Oh my Arceus!"

Seriana smirks."just take me to my room river, I am tired."she looked at the now destroyed wall and in between the two gijinka."stop fighting or both of you will be forced to be tackled and embarassed by the yaoi girl."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back