• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Airagog said:
River would be shaking with laughter as he gives Seriana a big hug, "Ohhh it's okay, now you know how I feel all the time whenever I try to do math."
________

Amadeus would be grabbed, "Wuhhh? What's going on?"
Kito laughs hugging rivers head "haha hes got no math powers"

Marcus gulps "u...uhhh nichole"

Logan hugged "miiiiiiiiines"

Nichole blinked and said"what?" Tilting her head. Her hair was in two buns and she nommed on some pocky cutely. Her gown was kinda short but not too short.

Amadeus looks to Logan, then to Desdemonda, then to Lysandre, "Heya heya heya!" The palkia says, "I'm super popular apparently!" He would be grinning and laughing like a little kid."My name is Amadeus!"

_______

River would pick up the lugia in his arms, "Of course, love." He would begin carefully carrying her to her room.

The Darkrai squeaks, shooting herself into the air andgetting the Chandelure to let go. "Leave me alone, you piece of furniture!" She yells.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Marcus nose bleeds passing out. "X/////x"

Logon looks "my besty pal is he ok" 

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
The Darkrai squeaks, shooting herself into the air andgetting the Chandelure to let go. "Leave me alone, you piece of furniture!" She yells.
Thats rich coming from a gothic bed sheet....now calm down or i get giratina"

Nichole huffed and gently placed marcus' head in her lap and wiped his nose. She hummed waiting for him to wake up and forgot she didnt even put on her glasses.

Amadeus would look at the chandelure, "Spacial Rend!" he yells as space around the chandelure contorts and sends him flying back , "Don't be mean to my Desdemonda-Chan!"

Taleo slowly woke up on his bed. He took a glance at the clock on the table next to his bed. "I must have been worn out yesterday..." Taleo muttered as he got up and into the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a shower.

Shade sighed "But I wasn't done yet...' he complained and Apollo just jumped in the pool to get the heck away from the Zoroark Lysandre was sure he'd never get used to this crazy place. Jade saw Apollo jump in the pool which encouraged her to join "Hey there!" He was the only person sje din't feel nervous around because he was like a big brother to her.

River would shiver at her nuzzling "t-that tickles" he says as he arrives at her room.

---------

the palkia would stand up and point at the others, "If you be mean to my desdemonda-Chan I'll show you what the lord of space is capable of!"

Shade rolled his eyes at Amadeus and Desdemona he really didn't understand the people here... he was here to get stronger not to hang around a bunch of weirdos all day. He snickered and used his poers of illusion to look like the Palkia and imitated him. "Desdemona chan!"

"What do you what?" She snaps as she sees through the Zoroark's illusion, hitting him with a Shadow Ball. "You mangy mutt!"

The palkia would look at him and point, opening a rift to a black hole right in front of him that would begin sucking him in, "Don't make fun of me."

Zoroark snickered amused by their reactions. he loved messing with people... "Hehheh!" he canceled out the shadow ball with his own making a big explosion from the collision in the center of the pool creating a large wave. "Wow!" Jade and Apollo were a bit shaken by the blast "Hey I thought our fight was over leave us alone!" Apollo absolutely hated Shade's guts.

Taleo changed into his usual clothes and walked outside, looking around to see if there' sandy thing to eat as he headed to the cafeteria.

After forever, our little tortured Banette friend just remembered something:

He was a ghost.

A ghost.

Why didn't he just phase through that entire torture scene?!

"D..." Due to all the blood gathered up in his throat that collected there, his voice cracked. "D-AMN IT BRAIN!"

The black hole would begin sucking in everything around it, including Shade. "Play nice and I won't put you in deep space."

"Big mistake." Desdemona sneered, readying another Shadow Ball. "I don't think you want to mess with the princess of the shadow realm." She had a crazed smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back