• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The Missingno gijinka agreed, traveling in the corridor in search of the one creating the mysterious laughter. The two Pokémon had wandered into a dark room, as the Missingno used Flash to illuminate the room, seeing a tortured Banette on a table, tied down, with nails in his skin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
The Missingno gijinka agreed, traveling in the corridor in search of the one creating the mysterious laughter. The two Pokémon had wandered into a dark room, as the Missingno used Flash to illuminate the room, seeing a tortured Banette on a table, tied down, with nails in his skin.
(@Hazouken)

Sagley medditated against the lake. "............i......i am honour...juatice....loyalty" he breaths calmly.

Logan sat on the cliff frowning softly.

(@the\-lich reminded me about this srry guys I stopped getting alerts and forgot)

Lysandre had been sleeping pretty much all day and woke up late and started to freak out "I'm gonna be late for classes!" he ran down the hallway and ran into someone (anyone) "sorry!" he apologized the Espeon looked on edge he had that same nightmare again. It seemed to keep happening ever since he came to the school.

(And since when I made my chars no one put it down both are bi)

Lysandre looked confused. He hadn't seen this guy before... "Uh, are you okay?" he put his hand on the dude's head to check if he had a fever or something. "What's your name?" he asked helping him up.

Lysandre couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Hahaha! you thought I was a girl?" this wasn't the first time it had happened but he found it funny when this happened. Jade had just gotten done swimming for the day and she was walking down the hallway when she passed by the two and giggled.

The young male Braixen noticed the sulking Yvetal on his way to his dorm. "Uh, excuse me, are you alright?" He asked.

Uh y...your a girl right" he felt stupid for asking "s...sorrry im just completly confuzed" 

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
The young male Braixen noticed the sulking Yvetal on his way to his dorm. "Uh, excuse me, are you alright?" He asked.
The yyvetal looked at him "yea but are you ok..." tiltts head abit.

Lysandre frowned after he kept thinking he was a girl though. He decided he'd just prove his gender and he just boldly took his shirt off not really caring who saw. "Do I still look like a girl to you?" Jade had moved along and saw so many new people... but what if they didn't like her? she just couldn't come up with the nerve to talk to anyone so the Milotic awkwardly stood there.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The Braixen responded. "And I can tell you aren't alright, so tell me." He says sternly.

The yvetal looked "i...i was talking about the milotic" covers his face "please put ur shirt down" he loooked down "sagley hates me"

Lysandre was confused again. Did he say something wrong? he lightly poked at the cocoon's side "Hello? it's okay really... I never even got your name"

Lysandre shook his head "No, your not useless I don't think so" he smiled and hugged the guy hoping he would come out of his cocoon. "come on what's wrong?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back