• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Taleo got out of the pool and changed back in the changing room after he dried himself off. He walked back to his room with a yellow towel around his neck as he held both his hands on it.

The palkia would hug her. "It's okay, you're Hoenn-kun's onee-chan! That means you have to be a really good person right?" River would smile at Amadeus, "So long as you don't steal her pocky, yes"

Amadeus would smile up at her, "Let's make a really delicious cake that we can share with everyone." River would smile thoughtfully at him. "Yeah! We can make it part chocolate, part vanilla, and part strawberry." Amadeus would boop River on the nose, "Silly, this is mine and Nicole's cake! not yours."

The palkia would yawn, "Yeah. I'm getting sleepy. I think I'll go back to my room soon." River would nod. "That sounds like a nice idea. "

Taleo walked into his room and closed the door behind him. After he took a shower and brushed his teeth, he jumped onto his bed and slowly fell asleep.

While siriana on the other hand was sad and heart broken because she had heard river say he loved the pikachu gijinka so she was sitting at the very bottom of the pool, sobbing.

As Nicholas was finished practicing his sword skills he goes to the pool for refreshment as he goes to the pool he hears someone sobbing "I heard someone" he said "well I'll just relax" he said as he swims.

Nicholas seems to hear the sobbing that it make him curious where it comes from as he notices that its under him "hey you okay there I think you don't need to stay there to sob there are better places to sob you know" he said.

"I know but I suggest you not to stay there longer even your a Lugia" he said as floats at the water "you know no one wants to cry alone under the water" he said.

(OH MY GOD I ALL I DID WAS GO TO SLEEP AND THERE'S OVER 200 UPDATES JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Well their was really just bunch of talking and a fight broke out between river and a legendary and now siriana is sobbing at the bottom of the pool.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back