• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"T-Thanks... A-Although I'm not really sick..." Taleo said as he shook his head with a smile, his tail starting to soften back after being so tensed up.

"Well if you insist Marcus.... Just.. Please be gentle." River would begin eating at the other end of the pocky.

Marcus nodded "i see cool ^.^ o..i dont mean cool for the parent bit....sorry" 
Marcus continued tgen dnapped his head munching it "nope i meant with nichole"

River would be tackled with an "oof" "Hey Onee-chan, he was wanting to give me a demonstration. Why are you interrupting? Could it be that onee-chan has a boyfriend?" He would stick his tongue out teasingly.

_________

Amadeus would look at the jolteon, "Well, if something's bothering you please don't hesitate to ask okay?" Amadeus would grab Teleo's hands. "Please, you can always count on me to be there for you as a friend. I really hope we get along even though I am a water type and you're an electric type."

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole blushed darkly and scooting over to marcus. Then thought 'omg this will be my first kiss ever!'

[/QUOTE]
Points pokey munching slowly, giving a soft laugh as he went closer.

Nichole blushed darkly and smiled doing her own silly dance. Right on poor poor river's stomach. Nichole then nibbled the other end of the pocky with marcus blushing more.

Airagog said:
River would be tackled with an "oof" "Hey Onee-chan, he was wanting to give me a demonstration. Why are you interrupting? Could it be that onee-chan has a boyfriend?" He would stick his tongue out teasingly.
_________

Amadeus would look at the jolteon, "Well, if something's bothering you please don't hesitate to ask okay?" Amadeus would grab Teleo's hands. "Please, you can always count on me to be there for you as a friend. I really hope we get along even though I am a water type and you're an electric type."
Both kito and logan snap there fingers "amadeus amadeus amadeus amadeus...amadeus amadaeus oh oh amadeus come and rock me amadeus" both laugh like childeren

Amadeus would look genuinely sad, "But...but you like me, right Jolteon-kun?" Amadeus would perk up hearing people saying his name from far away. "Jolteon-kun someone's calling me!" he would try to pull Teleo away towards the others.

_______

River would be on the ground, though he had been pinned in worse situations, kept trying not to giggle as he watched the two.

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole blushed darkly and smiled doing her own silly dance. Right on poor poor river's stomach. Nichole then nibbled the other end of the pocky with marcus blushing more.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus munched abit more accidenly took a too large bite as the pie e gets stuck "ack ahhh" coughs badley.

"H-Huh...? Well... I guess?" Taleo looked over at the Palkia confusedly, answering hesitantly. "...W-Woah! C-Could you let me go back to my room...?" Taleo yelped, a tad scared.

@Airagog

Airagog said:
Amadeus would look genuinely sad, "But...but you like me, right Jolteon-kun?" Amadeus would perk up hearing people saying his name from far away. "Jolteon-kun someone's calling me!" he would try to pull Teleo away towards the others.
_______

River would be on the ground, though he had been pinned in worse situations, kept trying not to giggle as he watched the two.
No its a song lol)

Nichole blushed and poked him a few times and leaned over him her lips hovering over his and kissed him. She blushed darkly as she felt the spark! The spark of love! Love I tells ya! ( xD )

(U wacky little lightnin mouse)

Marcus holds her head kissing back. Logan then shoots hyper beams while kito zapped them to both train and simulate fire works.

Suddenly Amadeus would burst into wherever they were at. "I heard someone calling my name, did anyone need anything?" He would smile cutely and politely at the new people. River would wave, "Hi Ama-kun!"

Taleo just went completely silent as he is dragged into the room. He isn't in the mood to make new friends nor seeing some.

Amadeus looks at Taleo. "Oh, sorry Jolteon-kun. I understand if you want to get some rest." He'd let go and nod at the jolteon. "It's alright, really. I have a bunch of new people I get to meet!" the ecstatic dimensional lord would run into the room. "Wow! so many people, and they're all in one room! I've never been around a lot of people before! I'm pleased to meet all of yo-" he would notice the two kissing and eep, his face blushing. "They're kissing just like in manga...People really act like they do in mangas?"

Taleo face palmed and sighed before walking out of the room, heading outside. He walked to the forest and into it, trying to relax as he trained with his moves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back