• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Taleo didn't know why but he started to walk back to his room. He is half scared, half shocked since he wasn't expecting to see a Legendary Gijinka. He definitely didn't want to mess with them, just seeing them gave him the chills.

Nichole would take a pic but saw this as a serious moment. She walked over and said"you're not a monster. Here." Handing him her favorite stuffed animal, a teddiursa teddy.

River would stop. "Man I wish my grandpa was here at a time like this." River would sigh. "He was a clawitzer and knew a thing or two about patching people up thanks to heal pulse."

River would laugh. "Not a chance. Even had you managed to get any attack off, I would have easily been able to block it with my body. Kito was fine the entire time. I've taken some hits from a legendary before, I can do it again." He'd give a thumbs up to Logan.

______

Amadeus would hear the commotion and decide to try and find his way to it. On the way he passes by Teleo and ends up bumping into him "Owwwww" he says as he falls down.

"G-Gah!" Taleo yelped as he fell down onto the floor. He slowly got up and brushed himself up before reaching a hand to the Plakia before knowing him is one and just stunned in place, unknowingly staring at him.

@Airagog

Last edited by a moderator:
River would look over "The string of words I want to say to you at the moment isn't rated pg-13 and as such would be censored. Give me one good reason why I should listen to you."

River would sigh and head over, clearly not happy. "Yeah, what is it? Make it quick, I want ice cream."

Nichole said"its a charm bracelet. " blushing. And gave kito a friendship bracelet. "Yay yay yay!" Nichole said running in a circle. "Huh? Oh no!" She ran out and left a dust cloud as she ran to her dorm.

River look me in the eyes and tell me hes not dangerous" when he looks, logan sees a lizard on the ground, tries scaring it, but opens its frill scaring the wyvern

Users who are viewing this thread

Back