• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Sahley wobbled as his head aims at the cacoon "what the o no" it hits the cacoon with great force. Saglry froze with fear "please..please dont wake up"

Marcus slithered up, nose touching hers "hehe yupperz"

The caccoon cracks open, as a hyper beam shoots sagley, sagley runs back"crap crap crap RIVER RIIIVER!!!!! LOGAN IS P@SSED I REPEAT LOGAN IS P@SSED!!!"

River hears the shaking and sighs, turning to Siriana. "One second dear." He says with a smile as he gets his cannons and heads out. Once outside the room he rocket-propells himself to their location, immediately when there he uses hailstorm to conjure up a massive storm that pelts everyone with large hail.

Logan walks out slowly steam escaping his wings "okay okay" sagley runs then stops "wait why should i get him ur the king im a knight, ill fight him" suddenly his lifted his wings about to use oblivion wing.

Sagley saw river smirking "about time uhh okay hes looking at you" logans eyes went blood shot red "you traitor!!! Oblivion wing!!!!" Shoots a cutting wave of energy from wings. 

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle](GO LOGAN!)
Nichole blushed darkly and finished her snack." Ready to go? Oh um do you wanna watch a movie with me?'

[/QUOTE]
(Y u say that)

"Sure heh" he gulps, this pika girl was soo cute, he then heard some explosions "whats that"

As Nicholas sees Logan shoots his oblivion wing he ran quickly as he could "I'm gonna run Sagley I suggest you to run" he said

Nichole blinked her ears perking up. "Lets go check it out." Standing and paid for their meal. Her necklace glowed red again. "Ok some one is pissed and about to nearly demolish this place. Great. Just great." She said as she looked at the color since was a deeper red.

River would simply raise both of his arms. "Protect", he would then point a cannon straight at the angered legendary. "Now, fall. Blizzard." As he says this the very air turns into a howling blizzard as the ice around the flying type begins scraping him and freezing him solid, the hailstorm increasing its accuracy immensely to a perfect.

Marcus thinks "oh no kito!!!!" Kito looks "hayyy its mister logan, hay logan over here" sagley sees him "stupid kid" slithers running over to him grabbing kito. 
Logan was pelted with the blizzard however he just kept going, charging a hyper beam. "YOU BETRAYED ME!!!! I LIKED HER!!! ME AND YOU TOOK HER FROM ME!!!!!"

Sagley held kito, as he struggled "what you doing to mister logan" kito went in the way of river "dont hurt him!!"

Siriana heard the fighting and the use of many moves so she burst outside and shifted into a full blown lugia with red eyes and she yelled into everyones mind using telepathy."ENOUGH!"

River would sigh as talking would no longer work. That blizzard would have hurt the flying type immensely, but he had another idea. He pointed his right cannon and fired a water pulse, aiming to not only hit the enraged Yveltal, but also to confuse it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back