• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(sorry I was cooking noodles for Lunch)

As Nicholas sees Ryuu goes second floor he walks around to find something interesting "I'm bored gonna find something interesting"he said.

The over excited palkia would grab her hand. "Oh! I know you're like really amazing! I swear I've heard stories! Oh please be my friend, please please!" The tiny ruler of space would look like a kid on christmas morning

(as you didn't know there is a little torture earlier)

Nicholas goes to his classroom to check if he forgot something "I think I forgot something in my bag" he said.

Sagley heard the tyrantrum from earlier "great not the moron again...."

Logan was still on the roof, feeling betrayed.

Marcus smiled "did you know chocolate is in athrodisiac"

River would nod smiling as he gently rubs his finger across her neck and down her spine.

Rrrrr" thats when sagley got up "ok thats it now im really annoyed!!!" Grabs his blade swinging down as razotr leaf shoots from the blade tip.

Tsk not bad your self old man however" from his coler the two tasels glow shooting some energy to the sky making the sun burn brighter "its over" opens his mouth charging a solar beam.

Aria flew in between the two fight gijinka with a call like a screeching bird and her large wings slammed into both of them and she landed on the ground."may I join this fight."

Marcus looked, before making a tiny noise "a-ahhh" 
Sagley glares "back off feather face, this is between me and the bearded lizard"

River would look concerned, "Are you okay? Are you hurt? I'm sorry, was that too rough?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back