• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River sighs. "You know it wouldn't have been much of a hassle." The hailstorm stops. "At that rate another blizzard or ice beam would have been enough to knock him out, I'm at an advantage being surrounded by so many gijinka who are weak to ice."

River would aim two cannons at them and blast them with water, but wouldn't be nearly powerful enough to cause any damage. "Oh you two hotheads cool off, you interrupted my first moment with a woman." River would sigh deeply. "And here I thought this was going to be a quiet afternoon with all new friends."

River would once against douse the serpior with water, and keep it on. "Oh, quiet down, he's young and you were never in any real danger. Aside from that use your head, he took a direct blizzard from one of the champions. He's weak to ice type attacks you pompous knight."

Siriana glared at the serperior."I wil be seeing you later."she carrys off the yvelta to her room and laid him on her bunk bed then she gently started treating his wounds.

River would sigh. "At times like this I wish we had a clawitzer. He'd fix that boy up in no time at all."

Logan sat on the side like a kid who got in a fight "sniff...what happened....did i fight again"

Kito gllooked at river zapping him "why did you hurt mister logan"

River would be zapped and sigh. "Because I had to protect others since someone," he would give Sagely the evil eye "awoke him and made him go berzerk. My intention was to freeze him so we could thaw him out and he'd be alright."

Logan just frowned "why do you care about me...sagley is right im a monster" a voice is heard from behind "if sagley is right im a delibird" charlie floated by sitting next to him.

Kito nods " sorry river" scutts away with marcus

River heads over and sighs when he hears Logan say he's a monster. "Oh will you pipe down about that? You're not a monster, in fact the major danger was to you. You took on a blizzard head-on. You're a flying type. That's as nuts as me taking a hit from thunder in a rain storm." River would head over and go to warmly hug the Yveltal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back