• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Riven smiles like a kid on christmas as he tackle-hugs her back."you're amazing, even if you are really really mean"

"Being mean to one so naive in the ways of love." He'd stick his tongue out at her. "Getting me all flustered"

This would only fluster River even more."T-that's..You're so mean." River would poorly attempt to hide his bright red face.

River would nuzzle up against her. "But, a lugia, I never thought I would be so lucky as to get to actually date one." He would kiss her forehead.

"Oh you're so humble." He pokes her forehead. "Shall I refer to you as supreme mistress Siriana from now on?" He'd say laughing. "Shall I get you anything m'lady?" he'd say in his best knightly voice possible.

Siriana giggles."Well yes i am humble but no i do not want to be called that, though maybe ill just make you shiver a bit and feel good."She lets her slight nails trail along his arms and legs and across his back, very gently while working lightly at his neck with her teeth.

Last edited by a moderator:
"hmmm... you mean like this?" River gently rubs the back of his fingernail along Siriana's neck.

River would smile widely, never seeing her blush before. "You're cute when you blush."

River smiles, "you're more than cute, you're absolutely amazing." He kisses her forehead.

(IM BACK FROM MY WORK! *pops confetti cannon*)

"Well yes I do indeed sing and very well in fact I also dance but thats when I transform I become better at dancing" she left out the pop star extra just to feel normal the remembered something "is beyah have a zipper mouth? If so he went down to the empty hall down those old stairs" she also left the part about hiding from him.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back