• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Siriana smiled then just to embarass river and because she thought he was cute, she kissed him.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled at Aesami then looked out the window when she had.

Marcus looked "uhh nichole who am i paired with in your yaoi...." charlie snuck up on yakiro, grabbing him and nomming his ear "ello pinkie cuuutie :3"

River would get a bright pink as he felt her lips, "Uhh I uh.." He would start stammering. Amadeus would laugh, "I have to go make sure Desdemonda-chan is okay. Bye River-chan!" The space gijinka would then open a dimensional rift to where Desdemonda was and go in, sealing it behind him. River would look at the lugia, his face a bright pink. "Ummm...."

Siriana giggled and she was blushing a little bit to."Well it is quite silly to see you flustered."

---------------------------------------------------------

Yushiro squealed with surprise then turned around and he smiled."Hello my king."

Riven would scratch his head as he turns away. "Um well. I.. I'm sorry I never been kissed before is all." His face would be an extremely bright red.

Nichole rubbed her chin and said"hmm so many choices...um....ooh I have an idea!" Squealing. "You shall be paired up with a super cute mew! His name shall be yoko. Giggle. " she smiled and hit her head her tongue poking out.

Logan sees seriana kissing river, as he turns flying off crying silently. He sat on a wall miles away. 

[QUOTE="twilight sparkle]Nichole rubbed her chin and said"hmm so many choices...um....ooh I have an idea!" Squealing. "You shall be paired up with a super cute mew! His name shall be yoko. Giggle. " she smiled and hit her head her tongue poking out.

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at her confused "uhhh whyz that...heh" he laughs at her funny face.

Siriana smiled."Well that is very hard to believe with a guy like you."

--------------------------------------------------

Yushiro did not have control over space or time but he could still somewhat teleport and that is what he did and right in front of the pikachu gijinka."Well their is already a yaoi couple at this school and i heard you say a cute mew."

Nichole said"because you are a nice guy with a big heart and a lean build. You need someone with a lot of energy and is very sweet and loving." She smiled blushing. Then blinked thinking. 'Could he be gay and I dont know it?' 'Noooo!!!! Why?!' She hit her head on the table. She blinked seeing another guy. "Hello." Nichole got an urge to pet his ears and reached up for them.

River would look down still deep red, "It's cause I'm a champion at such a young age, I trained my hardest and never really had time for dating or anything like that. I may be good in battle but I get flustered when near a woman who's interested in me romantically, especially one so beautiful."

That 'Ghost Type' was too busy poking his head out of the window on the third floor to notice much, really. If the Darkrai decided to sneak up on him, maybe he'd fall out the window.

That would be fun., eh?

Nichole said"i-im ok. Dont worry!" Flailing blushing and spilt her drink. "Oh crap! No no no why did I wear white?! This is so embarrassing! " she blushed more and sighed. (If you can guess what anime that last line is from you win...a cute plushie!)

River would blush and close his eyes, for once the might champion of hoenn reduced to a stammering school boy. "O-okay.. I'd like that a lot."

____

The palkia would arrive next to Desdemonda and go to grab her hand. "Hey, Desdemonda. Are you alright?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back