• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Nichole flailed and then stomped over to him her hands on her hips. She looked at him straight in the eye. "You. Are.a.flirt.and.a.bully." looking at river. Then ran over to charlie.

Charlie looked "ok...river im confused" kito looks, running over "umm..nichole here" passes his ice cream sundae "i think you would like it more"

River would stick his tongue out with a smile "I'm teasing her with yaoi since she made an erotic fanfic about me and a dewott." He'd look back at the lugia "she started it to be fair."

River looks shocked. "Yaoi is guy on guy. Like me hugging Nicolas shirtless earlier. She's a really big fan of it, even writing a story about me that ended going all the way. I think it's kind of funny considering I'm a card-carrying cherry boy who's never even been kissed before." River would blush a little smiling as he scratches the back of his head.

River would make a face at Nichole, "I thought you were shipping me with a cute Dewott who was going to teach me all about what love is."

Nichole walked over and pulled him off by the ear. "Cmon you." She sat him down and said"even though im so in love with yaoi I want you to choose your own lover. Now be a gentleman and be smooth.'

Last edited by a moderator:
River would stay in place. "But but I really wanna talk to miss Siriana. This is a dream come true for a water type."

Nichole giggled at the others and cleared her throat. "Ok onnii-chan just make your move when you're ready and then kiss her." Whispering in his ear then gave him a thumbs up.

"I'll be strong onee-chan, you can always count on that from your big brother." He would whisper back, returning the thumbs up.

Nichole gave him a playful wink and skipped off then crashed into someone. "Oof! Owww im sorry!" Picking up her glasses. She blinked seeing yellow and put on her glasses. (Shall I say she ran into marcus lich?)

Nichole blushed and said"i-im good. S-sorry for running into you." She gave him his hat back and rubbed her arm shyly. "Oh um im glad you enjoyed the macaroons. "

Nichole blushed and said"o-ok. I'll take good care of it." Smiling and her heart beat faster. Her ears twitched as the hat fell at an angle on her head. She blinked cutely and fixed it but it fell again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back