• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Now, that's not what I meant" The Darkrai sighed. "You commented on how I'm nice to you, but not others, and I simply asked if you wanted me to still be nice to you, because it sounded like you didn't." She floated over to him, hugging him. "Now you're the one not being reasonable." She hugged him just a bit tighter, trying to prove her point.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Space would begin to stabilize as Amadeus would sigh. "Good, for a second I thought you were going to be as mean to me as Diagla-chan is."Amadeus would grip her tightly. "I can always count on you being my friend."

Desdemona then stuck out her hands, releasing dark magic that appeared in the shape of a seeing needle and started 'sewing' up the tears. "And you can't keep doing that to space, because I have to always fix it up with my own powers, which is just wasteful."

Taleo followed River and saw the Legendaries in shock. "L-Legendaries?! Wh-What are they doing here?!" Taleo thought to himself, his hand over his mouth in shock. He has only heard about them but has not seen them. He stood behind River, watching just over his side and is frozen in place.

River laughs as he is hid behind. "Honestly you get timid over legendaries, but a champion you're a-ok with? Legendaries are great, but most of them you don't really have any reason to fear."

"I-I've only heard about them... Not seeing them in flesh..." Taleo stuttered, slowly and hesitantly walking next to River.

River suddenly looks up. "Oh right, as champion I frequently get to meet legendaries, though I've really only met five. Meeting legendaries from other areas is really amazing. Especially a lugia." He'd smile widely. "I just hope those two don't show up and start attending this school."

River would sigh. "Kyogre and Groudon... The two are always at it and it usually falls to me to break them apart. Those two are oil and water."

River would sigh and nod. "Honestly, what did you expect, land and sea will always be at war,"

Kurusaki kissed aesami back and his ears perked up and his fluffy grey tail wagged."I do not really know why I was, I just get like this sometimes."he yawns slightly then leans agsinst aesami slightly.

Nicholas found kurusaki and aesami but will not go near so he can't interrupt "I'm not gonna interrupt them I need to go somewhere else" he said.

Aesami then looked in the direction of the door, as she sensed the dinosaur Pokémon's heat. "You can come in." She says, straightening up her posture.

Nicholas stops as he hears Aesami "wait how did she know I'm here oh yeah I forgot braixens can sense heat" he mutters as he goes back "okay so what are you guys doing here did you see a legendary gijinka who has a green costume?" he asked.

Aesami smiles at Kurusaki's comment, pulling at his arm to get him up. "Hey, do your want us to help you find the Pokémon you are looking for?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aesami blushes from embarrassment. "How about I change first?" She says heading in the direction of her dorm.

Kurusaki smiled then leaned down and kissed her neck playfully."Well how about i change into a swimsuit and you go swimming with me."(Meh wont be able to respond very quickly, at school on a school computer during testing time, will try to post during english)

Aesami shudders at the contact on hey neck. "No, later. Let's help Nicholas right now. " She goes into her dorm, closing the door in front of Kurusaki. "Let me change." (Yeah, I have class too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back