• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"I'm going to explore around Desdemonda-chan. Are you going to stay here or do you want to go with me?" Amadeus said with a carefree smile.

Airagog said:
"I'm going to explore around Desmonda-chan. Are you going to stay here or do you want to go with me?" Amadeus said with a carefree smile.
(to the Chandelure, or who?)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Oh haha sorry, I read it wrong) "Sure, I have nothing else better to do." Desdemona gives a bored stare, not really caring about what to do at this moment. 'Actually, I think torturing people would be more fun, but oh well..Oh, and I have to punish that Banette.' She thought to herself, cursing at almost forgetting.

Siriana smiled and she had finally gotten out of the pool and dried herself off and the bluish scales like plates on her back had unfolded and now stuck up in ridges while her silvery white hair splayed over her shoulders as she sat down in one of the chairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled then waited for Aesami to get dress.

Nichole blinked and said"hi?" Then went back to nicholas helping him again. Her hair drapped over her shoulder and she wrapped her towel around herself putting on flipflops. "Nicholas you ok?"

After a couple minutes, Aesami finally came out of her dorm, appearing to have never swam: hair neatly done, body dry, fully dressed.

Kurusaki looks at her and leans down for a moment and he kisses her."Well you look absolutely stunning but i just saw Nicholes go off with Nichole, the yaoi loving pikachu gijinka."

"Oh, yeah, they were looking for a Rayquaza gijinka, and I said I was going to help them." She said, walking off in the direction the others went.

Kurusaki smirks since he just wants to spend a bit of time alone with Aesami."I think i saw the Rayquaza Gijinka go into his room a bit ago."

River would get out and dry himself off smiling at Siriana. "I think onee-chan got overloaded from me hugging Nicholas without a shirt on she's such a yaoi addict."

________

Amadeus would tug at Desdemona "Come on! Lets go outside! Everyone seems to be going off in that direction ."

Aesami nodded. "Then we'll have to find the Tyrantrum and tell him that."

Desdemona was being pulled at by the Palkia. "But we already are outside, on the balcony." She smiled at the water type legendary.

"I mean down thereeee!" the excited palkia would point at the group at and around the pool. "Let's go thereee."

-----------

River would warmly smile at her while he takes a seat next to her, "Of Course m'lady." he laughs as he bows being a complete goofball.

"Oh?" said the blastoise, "Well then maybe Nicholas can be my onii-Chan and we can help each other bathe and sleep in the same bed. Or maybe the new Yveltal can be my onii-Chan."

The blastoise would be shocked as he coughed, "That hurt onee-chan I was only trying to make you happy. I thought you wanted to see your poor cherry-boy brother experience the flame of forbidden love."

Sagley bursts out laughng, rollimg on floor "thats wat you get hard back bwahahaha"

Charlie looked at nichole "here i took some pics" shows him in poses with the boy mew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back