• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(I just got out of class, can someone tell me what happened in the last hour?)

Desdemona Philomena smirked. "Heh, alright." The Darkrai swooped down gracefully over the pool, casting a dark shadow over the water, turning the vast amount of blue liquid black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aesami and Kurusaki walked down the hall, fingers intertwined. The female fox looked out the windows to make sure that Yoruto was out there still, but she then noticed a thin, black figure, making her suspicion of the troublesome dark type arise.

Bayah looked down below, relieved to find that the Legendary was on the platform. But, what the heck? He hadn't seen ANYONE go to the second floor. he assumed that they WERE on the dual number, but apparently not.

He wanted to go back and yell at the other three, then again Lauren would be too busy fawning over Nodan.... and speaking of him, he was just...scary. Especially for a legendary. Serviah would just tease him, once again.

Aight. he'd have to find the newbie on his own.

River would look up as he watches the shadow, he would immediately notice Amadeus.

Amadeus would watch her go down and notice the blastoise. "Is that..." Amadeus would trail off as River gets up and yells loudly, "The technique passed down from water master to water master." Amadeus would then nod as he would jump into the sky. River would aim his cannons at the ground and fire, sending him into the air while Amadeus fell at full speed towards River. They would yell in unison as each outstretched a hand. "Supersonic high-five of ultimate friendship!" They would high-five in the air and would land, River back where he was and Amadeus next to Desdemonda. River would give Amadeus a thumbs up and Amadeus would return the gesture.

The blastoise would land sparkling with friendship and masculinity. "Of course onii-chan."

Nichole changed and was hungry. Maybe she should grab lunch. But she didnt want to eat alone. She then blinked looking uo at the hat on her head. "Whos is this?" She took it off and sniffed it.

River would look at Logan, eyes squinting. "Are we really going to make this reference? Have we truly sunk this low? If we have, tell me now so we can begin every obligitory reference I can think of."

"My dearest Amadeus, why did you want to come here again?" Desdemona asks, her elegant figure floating over the pool. "It's boring here, and there's too much light." She adds, her dark cloak appearing again to shield her from the sun.

Amadeus would point to River. "Because River-chan is here!" the palkia would smile broadly. "Hi River-chan!" River would wave back "Heya Ama-chan. It's been a while!"

Logan grabbed two black bords, putting one above his eyes the other below. "Well then heres a better question....it was my intention you heard??"

Yes river my intentention of the some form of avian ornithological speech" 
Marcus munched some shaved ice with blue berry sauce, sagley soaked up some rays, shirtless as he smiled "ahhhh"

"So what if he's here?" Desdemona asks coldly, fliying up to the Chandelure after hearing his remark. "May I inquire why I should listen to a piece of furniture that hangs from the ceiling?" She questions, her maniacal laughter following soon after.

Yea im a chandalier....." holds her hand "that steals souls" her hand ages slowly. "Btw im just looking out for kito and the others"

"I'm not followin ya Logan. Explain?" River would look absolutely lost.

Amadeus would look at Desdemonda, "He's my friend, that's why I care if he's here. He's really nice to me."

"Don't you touch me, you ghastly cur." She snaps, pulling her hand out of his grasp, as dark magic pushes the Chandelure a few feet back. The dark type soar into the air, about to fly into an open window. "Now if you don't mind, I'll be taking my leave."

Marcus looked "sure sounds like a blasf" sagley looked sighing "honey you could do so much better then the cowboy" logan drinks his drink then spits it out with tons of spit "hehe" sagley takes a sip before spewing it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back