• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The Darkrai suddenly appeared behind Melody. "So what are we sneaking for?" She was attempting to scare the Meloetta in front of her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River would emerge from the water. "No fair! You used surf at the last minute! Dirty cheater!" He'd splash some water on her.

Logan gasped looking "mr blastoise that werent very nice..." stares at her, gulping as he turns to cacoon, inside putting tissue up his nose.

Siriana smiles."actually no I did not but I just have complete control over water."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki had gone to his room depressed and sulking since they had just completely ignored him sarlier and left without even asking if he wanted to swim as well.

Melody almost screeched from being surprised but she held her toung "I'm trying to avoid large amounts of people the distraction was going to help me" she whispered to her then went around the girl still trying to be quiet.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

(Off the record, but lugia doesn't have control over water. That's Kygore. In fact, Lugia's not even a water type!)

"Ooh, how fancy." Serviah gave a bit of applause to add to the atmospheric feeling of royalty. Nodan looked Lauren up and down briefly, humming to himself. "Not to get ahead of myself, but you DO seem to be a follower of my work, I haven't seen that sort of stitching in a while..."

While the Ghosts and snakes chatted it up about stitches, Bayah went after the retreating figure. He felt relieved that his footsteps were so silent, the girl couldn't hear him either.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

(Well Lugia is a psychic type, so technically, she can control the water :) ) "Then just stay in your dorm." The Darkrai swirls around the Meloetta. "And I could easily make you 'invisible', so that no one can see you." She smiles deviously.

Logan looked at seriana, as he makes a paper card in a heart shape, but. Splash of water lands on him, ruining the card.

Kito gets out sitting on the side.

"I'm not going to confine myself to my dorm for safety" Melody whispered to the ghost type before almost reaching the corner edge were she could bolt for it.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
"So how have you been, Kito?" Ketsuban smiles at the Joltik.
Kito looked "suuuupa good...although...daisy would of liked to be here" logan tilts head "daisy???"

River looks to the Yveltal and notices the heart, thinking for a moment, then gets an idea. He goes over by the pool and grabs his shirt, rips part of the bottom off and heads back to Logan, handing him the cloth. "Here, use this." River smiles warmly at him. "If you ever need help, just ask your Onii-chan." He'd point to himself.

"Wow... that Darkrai. Isn't she a bucket full of sunshine...."

Oh, hell. Bayah did not mean for that sarcastic sentence to slip out,

River would smile as he wraps his arm around the top of Logan's head. "Your big brother. I'll always be here to help look out for ya."

"Oh, not going to listen to me? Tsk, tsk." The Darkrai grabs the Meloetta, whisking her out the window, in flight. "Hehe, now you've escaped like you wanted, no?" She smiles, ignoring the Banette's comment, for now, assuring herself that she'll do something about it later.

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
"Oh, not going to listen to me? Tsk, tsk." The Darkrai grabs the Meloetta, taking her out the window. "Hehe, now you've escaped like you wanted, no?" She smiles, ignoring the Banette's comment, for now, assuring herself that she'll do something about it later.
Around them candles and lights went from yellow to blue "so i finally found you..." charlie steps out.

River let go of Logan and smiled at Siriana. "Me too, honestly it's my first day here. And I'd love it if you and I become friends."

Aroura said:
She attracted more attention then she personality wanted. Her head felt light and she collapsed into a heap. She started to change her form while she was like this instead of singing this was an alternate. Her hair eyes even her outfit turned orange and when she woke up she was totally different. "Like where am I" she felt slightly confused.
(My Darkrai is holding your character)

"Psychic." Bayah growled out a single word, hoping to cease the legendaries flight. The air around the darkened princess grew thicker, like blood, lava, rock. If anything, it would buy time for Meloetta... or end up killing him. Whatever, you don't just fly out of windows with captives , aight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back