• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"This can't be pretty can it?" The glitch Pokémon purposefully makes her arms and hands glitch.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Seriana had since gotten out of the pool and had glared at the Servine."The next time, i hear you insulting one of the newest discovered legendary's then i shall rip your spoiled rotten throat out, now get out of here."she makes a swirling tornado and hits it against the Servine to get him away from the pool.

"Beauty takes many shapes and forms. Just because it isn't beautiful by one standard doesn't mean it's not beautiful." He says this, partially thankful he hasn't seen the Lugia in her swimsuit due to the water. As champion he spent almost his entire childhood training and fighting, he never got any rest to hang out with people, much less attractive pokemon. As River thinks this he suddenly sees Seriana get out of the water. He blushes a deep crimson finally seeing a legendary who spent as much time in the water as he did in a bathing suit.

Sagley sighs "i dont fight brutes with peanut sized brains..oh btw about your crown for a king its not big" the words "crown is not big" echoed in his mind.

Logan eventually opened up, slowly, head slithering out. Only to see seriana, he went redder then his colour should be "uhh...umm...excuse me..are you...sa l...l..lugia..."

"Your Nodan am I correct" she pointed in his direction "I know you anywhere as I am Nodans number one fan and that title will not be taken from me" she held herself together with her passionate eyes standing still in one spot until he shows his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well I interacted with no one then locked myself in my room today is going great.....what am I kidding why do I want to be here" she glanced through the eye thing those people were still there but now talking to someone.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Sagley pulled out his blade as it grew green "bring it on fat head!!!"

Logan looks "uhh can you two stop fighting there are ladies and childeren pr-" wagley glares "you stay out of it" the yvetails head went into his cacoon again.

"HYDROPUMP!" River yells as he sends a torrent of water from both cannons at the two. "Maybe that will cool you hothead down!"

The Missingno interrupts again. "Boys, stop! We are here to have a great time, right?" She tries her best to raise her voice, but it still comes out softly. "And I can change into type I want, so I'm pretty sure you don't want to see me angry." The glitch Pokemon adds. "I've been told I'm utterly terrifying."

Sagley shook his head, soaked from water "you best watch your self, you too ya flying flat salander" the cacoon wriggled after the insuilt. After all this sagley just left as then logan opened wings "i...is he gone"

"Sharp eyes you have, Lauren was it?" The ghostly figure gained back a shape, his color, and the proclaimed Nodan stood there. Giratina, banished for his violence and creating a new world for himself in his wake. Orgin wings took up his back. The well dressed man bowed to the three. "I am honored you would recognize me so quickly. "

"Ooh, Lauren issss into the princely characterssss...?" Serviah purred lowly,. Bayah was torn, should he try to open the door, or try to face this stalkerish figure? Choices, choices...

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Aesami gets out of the water to see what was happening outside the pool, which was a quarrel. The fox Pokemon goes up to the Yvetal. "Are you alright?" She asks sweetly.

River would look a little annoyed, "Now both you no more talking to each other while in the presence of such beautiful woman who are trying to have a good time. It's a matter of honor." He'd pat the cocoon. "And you, if you don't come out and have fun with the champ, then I'll jut have to take you into the water with me." River would stick his tongue out, making sure that the Yveltal would see.

Logan opens up his wings "is he always a meanie" kito looked nodding "yea he has a golden rod up his butt" logan bursts out laughing, then stopped embarresed "im sorry and yes thank you miss braxien and you too mister blastoise"

River would hold up two fingers, making a V for victory. "No sweat, now you don't want to keep a champion and a lugia waiting. Come on!"

Logan goes over "u..uhh miss lugia...are you a heaven, cause angel sent you down here..i..wait no uhh" gets embarresed, curling up to cacoon again "i..im logan now im just gonna go back" is embarressed for screwing up.

"I know his work much to well not to know who he is" she took a short pause for dramatic effect "stylist ectrordinare Nodan" instead of her normal curtsy she gave a respectable bow. "It is an honor to be in your presence" she then stood back straight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody had to leave her room so while that person she couldn't see distracted them she would sneak off in the other direction. So she entered the hall and started slowly slinking down the hall to keep quiet.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

River would stop the Yveltal mid sentence, try hard to make sure the Lugia didn't notice. He would hold up a finger to his lips. "Shhhh.. I got an idea."

Riven would smirk, aim his cannons at the ground, run and jump, spraying his cannons downward and land with a massive cannonball right next to Seriana, likely drenching her and breaking her concentration. "Too late!" he shouts as he hits the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back