• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Actually, you're right, stalker lady. This seems fancier then the normal dorms, eh?" Bayah stopped his thinking rant in hid head and looked at Lauren.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

River laughs at the poor tyrantum. "If we did that, we'd be normal people. Even if you take the champion part away from me, I'm far from normal." He then would get close to the tyrantum, a hand pressing against him. "I'm sorry though. If you want I can give you a hug to make it better."

"As long as things don't change to much for me I think I shal be fine with the legendaries" the hall felt longer then it actually was. Must of been some kind of optical allusion of some kind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melody had walked into the school hood on with sunglasses just cause she didn't want to be seen by a lot of people. When she entered the hall she saw a group of people in the hall right by her door so she started mentally freaking out and rushed as fast as possible past the people and into her room then locking the door. "Ahhhhh safe at last"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Sagley red a book, sitting near the water "such a lovely day....hmm"

Marcus sees the water smiling "kito you coming huh" kito runs by "cannonball!" Jumps in.

River would blush slightly. "I'm sorry, I guess my hugs aren't good enough for you then? Forgive me." He'd say this and make sure the lugia was watching. "I admit I am naive in the ways of love. I beg your forgiveness."

"What was that..?" Bayah couldn't help but feel the rush of wind that passed them all. The door next to them slammed closed, to boot. Very creepy, if you asked anybody else.

"..I am glad to hear that, milady." That voice had all of them turning their heads this time. Nothing had changed, the walls were fancy, the trim was elegant, a legendary newcomer standing right there with a cheshire grin.... nothing out of the ordinary.

Wait what.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Kito looked "whooooa...your a preety girlie im kito and ahhhh!!!" Goes under the water, as a giant shadow eclipses the ground.

Sagley looked up then eyes panicked "uh oh" logan had dropped down looking around "uhhh....hi everyone"

Seriana was indeed watching and she smiles slightly and could not help but think."Perhaps this is the place i can find somebody to date once again."

The glitch Pokemon finally summons enough courage to go swimming, appearing in a off-white bikini with glitch patterns, incredibly self conscious. But then, instead of swimming, she changes her mind, taking a seat next to Sagley. "Hmm, it is a nice day, you're right." She says softly to the Serperior.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River would laugh after he hugs the tyrantum. "Well hello there. You look like an Yveltal"

Logan looked around "uhh umm..m..my name is logan and i" sagley snapped at him "as the leader of the knights of valor wat is your purpose heee!! Monster!!!" 

Airagog said:
River would laugh after he hugs the tyrantum. "Well hello there. You look like an Yveltal"
Logan looked at the blastoise "y ...yes i am" he curls up into a cacoon after being shouted at by sagley.

River would lightly splash sagely with water. "Oh lighten up. Come on in Logan. My name is River Stevens. I hope we can be friends. I haven't seen many people from Kalos."

Logan was curled up tighter then a lock. "Dont trust him hes a dangerous beast, as a knight of valor i know monsters when i see him!!"

"Stop!" The glitch Pokemon steps in. "Leave him alone, he's a Pokémon, just like you, and you don't see anyone telling you to leave." She relates this to herself, never being accepted.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"He's an Yveltal. He can be destructive if he's not careful, but only if he's an idiot. Aside from that you have a lot of legendaries and a full-blown champion here. We'll be fine. Yveltal is a flying type and dark type so that's likely what you're feeling" The blastoise would get out of the water and put his hand on the top of the cocoon. "Come on out and swim with us! It's not every day a champion gets to swim with so many legendaries and it's not every day a legendary gets to swim with a champion!"

Sagley eye twitched ".....arrogant..." he turned to the tyrantrum "rrrr who the..oh wait...your that fossil king....pfft..." he tries to hold laughter "least i survive against rocks and dont get my ass kicked by fairies" looks at missingno and river "im tellung you hes a true monster"

Logan began to cry in his cacoon "i..i just wanna be loved....."

River looks to the missingo and blushes, amazed at how great she looks. "Um.... You look really really good..." he says. He then turns his attention back to the two. "How about both of you shut your traps before the champion of Hoenn gets involved! Have manners! You're in the presence of some good people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back