• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The girl walked into the school and went to the legendary wing of the school, already aquanted with the place and that is when she saw the blastoise."Well Hello."

River nods. "Yes, you seem to be the source of all this darkness, am I correct?" He notices the girl behind him. "Oh my, a lugia, how very shocking indeed." He smiles warmly at her.

"IM COMMING" she said in a singing tone as she walked to the door opening it "oh if it isn't my friendly neighbors" she started in normal conversation "what brings you to my room" she asked in a very polite tone.

Bayah yelped and jumped behind Serviah when the door opened. The Arbok giggled, putting one hand over her mouth. "Ah, how lovely it is to see you again Lauren. We were just wondering if you would like to inspect the new wing with us. I;ve heard an unussssually large amount of students have just moved in, moreso then recently."

"DID NEITHER OF YOU HEAR THE CREEPY STALKER GUY FIVE SECONDS AGO? THE SHADOW?!" The Ghost-type was unusually frightened...whatever could be going through his head?

Aria had been looking at the other two for quite a while and in the top corner of the ceiling so she has not been seen yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Seriana nodded."I am glad that somebody knows who i am."She smirks."My name is Seriana, more or less so queen of the ocean and the deep currents."

"So?" She replies ever so coldly, intimidating Aesami just the slightest bit. "Well we need you to stop." Aesami says with a shaky voice. "Turn those damn flames off." She shoots black wisps at the Braixens's hands, instantly extinguishing the fires in their palms. The Darkrai completely ignored that the three of them were in swimsuits, the Blastoise sopping wet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River smiles and laughs at the situation, rather surprising, even for him. He smiles at both women. "So if I am to understand this, you must be a darkrai and you must be a lugia, how very very perplexing. This is indeed a rarity. My name is River Stevens, I assume both of you have heard of me. As champion of Hoenn I ask that you please stop that darkness, it makes it hard to see. And well, just imagine if you went into a room and it happened to be a boy's room and you were feeling around in the dark and you happened to touch something you shouldn't. That'd be a very very perplexing situation."

Ryuu ran and ran until he saw some gijinkas talking "where did that darkrai come from" he said and he hides to a near wall

Seriana was very lady-like in her own way and she bowed slightly with a twirl of her finned hands."Very nice to meet you River and yes i have heard of you."

River would smile warmly at her as he bowed. "It's an honor to meet you both, truly. I know I am not the champion of Sinnoh, but I hope that I can live up to expectations."

"Well why would I be in that situation?" The dark type snaps. "And there's a perfect amount of light to see, before it was way too bright." She hears the Blastoise's name, recognizing it only faintly. "Tell me why I would care about a championship fighter?" She asks in a rude tone.

Seriana smiled and she stands up straight."I would love to see you as the champion of sinnoh one day, river."she looks at the darkrai."Do not act so rude, you are a legendary so have a bit of class besides i know we have met before."

"OK give me a minute" she closed the door and wrote a note to her roommate telling her were she is for safety reasons. "OK let's go see what new students have joined this little school." She closed her door an walked next too the two "I saw some of them earlier through I haven't met any of them except Aria"

----------------------------------------------------------------

Melody had been dropped off by her parents and was now in front of the highly submitted to school and she couldn't bring herself to move. Frightened of what could be "just keep a low profile I am not a world renounced star here at Gijika academy"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

"I am Desdemona Philomena Eris, the princess of the shadow realm, and you will address me accordingly." She says to all the gijinkas before her, giving a cold look to the Lugia. "Yes, we have met, and it was an auspicious meeting." She says extremely sardonically.

Seriana smirked."Of course it was a grand meeting of queen and princess."she said, even though she knew it was sarcastic."Now will you please bring back some more of the light because most of the students here would wilt without it."

River laughs,"I just hope to be as strong as the dragon of the sands.And because a champion is the strongest in the region, often times even getting involved with legendaries. I'm surprised the dragon of the sands hasn't met you. To meet the spirit of the sea is an honor as a water type, just as much of an honor as meeting a Kyogre, though these premises are much more pleasant."

Seriana smiles."Why of course it is and maybe we could chat later or go for a swim after some of the darkness is lifted and work for more strategy attacks since the dragon of the sands in faster so you need to work on things to slow him down."

"As long as they don't try to skewer us, we're cool." Bayah spoke to nobody in particular, that dark, foreboding feeling in his chest growing stronger with the passing steps into this 'Legendary' hall. Serviah however, was at ease. "This Aria, what is ssssshe like? Might it be the girl in the corner of your room? I wasssss going to sssay something, but the motion sssslipped from my head..."

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

"Oh, just for you, my lovely lady." She curtseys, sarcastic again to the Lugia. The tiniest bit of darkness vanishes, still leaving the sky almost black. "Heh, you did say only some." She laughs.

(Excuse me for asking, but who is the "dragon of the sands"?)

Aria giggled as she exited the room and came to walk beside them with her large wings folded neatly against her back."Yes actually that was me, you have very sharp eye's snake lady." (Just some dragon type who is like the champion fighter of sinnoh and just mehh)

------------------------------------------

Seriana glared slightly at the darkrai."Enough so they can easily see and do not need to carry around flashlights or do i have to lift it myself, Princess."

"Well I haven't known her for that long so I couldn't really say but from what has happened between us I'd say we get along pretty well" she smiled at her thennlooked around the hall. "What is this hall for anyway" she asked politely.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back