• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Sure." Aesami says while taking Yoruto's hand and quickly walking into the building, expecting the water type to follow.

The Missingno's entire body glitched as she jumped from the intruding darkness that had soon after disappeared. "What was that?" She asked her Cubone plushie, as if the stuffed doll could answer her.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

the Blastoise would quickly chase after the two, his cannons on his back. "Wait, what's happening?"

"I'm not sure, actually." Aesami said, rushing through the hall with her brother and the Blastoise. "Uh, I heard that the school's administrators were recruiting legendaries, and that's what this could be tied to." Yoruto added.

Ryuu was wondering why the sky turned pitch black "I think I know who did this but I'm not sure" he goes to the sky faster to check.

"You mean like my friend Groudon and Kyogre?" River would scratch his head, unsure of what this meant exactly.

"Yeah, basically exceptionally powerful Pokémon, but there's usually only one each generation, so they are very rare." Aesami says, turning a corner to see that it was almost pitch black, so the twins lit their hands, making torches.

Ryuu was watching the surroundings until he sees 2 braixens lighting a torch and he slowly go to the ground and followed them quietly.

River would think. "Hmmmm.... Yeah, Kyogre and Groudon though don't really get along.." He would think to the twins. "You sure all legendary pokemon are really powerful? Because I can think of two that act like normal brother and sister."

Hazouken said:
Ryuu was watching the surroundings until he sees 2 braixens lighting a torch and he slowly go to the ground and followed them quietly.
(They are in the school halls, no longer outside)

River would scratch his head. "Though to be honest they can be a real pain. Last time Groudon and Kyogre got in an argument Rayquaza and I had to get in and break it up."

"And what Pokémon are they?" Aesami pricks her ears, to assure she would hear every noise.

"One's supposed to govern land and one's supposed to govern sea. They clash a lot but last time they got violent, so I as the champion had to step in." River would sigh. "It's a real pain you know. Thankfully since I was injured and decided to go abroad the old champion, Stone took over. Why I am here is so that way I can get strong enough to maybe face down the legendary dragon of the sands in Sinnoh. As for the siblings those are a Latias and Latios, I forgot their names. Though the sister is kind of cute..."

"And what Pokémon is that?" Aesami asks. "Sorry, we're from the Kalos region, so we know nothing about Sinnoh." Yoruto says sheepishly.

"They're supposedly legendary, but I doubt that considering they aren't terribly strong, though they do have some unique abilities I've never seen. One can use dew and mist and the other light. It's quite astounding."

It soon clouded up outside and start to rain and gust with astounding pressure and a slight shadow passed through the sky and on the front steps of the school landed a mysterious looking girl with a cold look in her eyes.

The Braixens then arrive at the balcony, the origin of the darkness. They see a female figure wearing a black flowing dress with long silvery hair. The beautiful dark-emitting Pokémon turns around to look at the three Pokémon that had appeared behind her. "Can I help you?" She asks with a cold, blank stare, turning back the way she was originally facing, in which had only looked back to see who was behind her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back