• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

As Nicholas was walking around he sees a swimming pool he checked it and decides to swim "I didn't thought they had a pool here gonna swim" but he sees the others so decides not to interrupt "I think I just need to watch them" he said.

Nichole flailed and said"im sorry onnii-chan! Dont tell mom I already had my innocent mind in the gutter! She'll take away my allowance!!!" Falling to her knees crying overdramatically.

The Braixens came to the pool, Aesami wearing a black bikini with flame designs including black lace and frills, while Yoruto wore the same pattern of flames on black (without the lace and frills of course xD ) but as swim shorts that almost reached down to his knees. Aesami then pulled out her staff from her tail and did the protect spell on the both of them, making them glow bluish just for a second. "Yay, swimming~" Aesami purred.

River would sigh as he blushes. "You are shipping me with the braixens aren't you?!" Unaware that they were probably watching and listening to them. "How could my own onee-chan write such horrible fanfics about me whenever I haven't even known the touch of anyone else."

Nichole said"no im not!" Flailing and then dragged him and taleo to the pool blushing. She put down her towel and put romano at a safe distance and dove in. She popped up and shook her hair. "Huh? Oh my glasses duh.' Taking them off placing them on the towel.

While he was watching he sees Aesami casting a protect spell "how did she do that also how did she hide her staff at her tail" he mutters as he wonders what to do.

River would blush seeing Aesami dressed that way, never before seeing a woman much less a fire type in a bikini. He'd quickly turn his head to hide the fact that he was so naive. "You two look um, great."

"Oh thanks." Aesami blushed then tied her hair into a neat braid and dived, as if she had lots of experience, into the pool, Yoruto did the same after pouting from the complement, as he was self-confident of his young male body, one that couldn't even compare with the grown River's.

"Onee-chan don't start. Or do you want me to tell them what happened earlier whenever I took my shirt off?" River would jump into the air, flip, then land shell-first into the water, causing a good-sized wave.

Nicholas watches them and he is also confused "so all they do is play here,not gonna interrupt" he mutters until he trips on a stone.

River would swim up next to her "Really onee chan? Cause I never said you did. that was all you who just said that you don't. I guess that's pretty incriminating huh?"

River would yell from the water "She found you because you're about as stealthy as a wailord on land!" He'd laugh to himself "Maybe you should take lessons from a gengar."

"Well, hmm first of all, we can see you, and us fire types can also sense heat." Yoruto splashed at the dinosaur Pokemon. "There is a Gengar at this school, so" Aesami giggled.

River looked at the pikachu and grinned mischievously, pretty sure she had the same idea he was having. He got up and out of the pool and went to pick up the Tyrantum and jump in the water with him.

Got out and and trips "Oww I really need to be careful anyway thanks I need to change to my swim suit be back" as he ran to change to his swimsuit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back