• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Taleo nodded, smiling widely and accepted the basket happily. He finished the poffins Nichole gave him and decided to leave the basket for later in his room.

River smiles thoughtfully at the two. "I'm glad that you seem to be getting along with a lot of people. I just moved here too."

"Thanks, River. I'm easy to get along with so at my home, although I'm a Gijinka, I still have a lot of friends, Pokemon and normal Humans." Taleo smiled, holding the basket behind him.

Nichole hugged them and said"we'll be best friends! Wait what did I have to do?" Rubbing her chin and then a breeze picked up. "Eek! I'll be right back!" Nichole said as she bolted to her room holding down her dress.

River sighed as he scratched his head. "That girl.. I swear. She has A.d.o.s." he'd laugh quietly to himself.

River would shrug. "Honestly... This is the first time that I've had free choice in a while. It's always been either fighting in the arena or training. Now? I don't know." River would scratch his head realizing how lame he sounded.

Nichole said"ooh lets go ow! Go explore the forest!" Smiling and dragged them to the forest. She saw the guys from earlier and her eyes narrowed. They scrambled running into each other. "Ah its the crazy chick!" Nichole heard the mention of a pool and went back to the school. 'Pool?"

River would nod, "I'd be alright with swimming. I had no idea there was a fire type who liked the water."

"Ooh let me go get my bikini then!" Nichole smiled and skipped to her room changing again and wrapped her beach towel around herself. "I love swimming so much!"

"Yeah, we'll meet you guys at the pool, because the fire type dorms are on the way other side of the building." Aesami said to them, pulling Yoruto by the hand with her, heading in the direction of their dorm.

River would remove his shoes and shirt revealing his toned fighter's body. "I see, that's really amazing." He'd smile at the braixen, still entranced by her tail. "Alright meet you there." He'd begin walking to the pool, completely content with swimming in just his normal shorts.

Nichole giggled and said"onnii-chan you're being a pervert." Looking at him with a grin and poked him. "Aren't cha! Aren't cha!" Going around in a circle poking him.

"Hey onee-chan, cut it out. I don't get what's so pervy about a man removing his shirt. Unless.... You want to see my shirtless body against another man's don't you onee-chan. You're the real pervert being so mean to a cherry boy." He'd blush and pretend to sulk.

Nichole got the image and pinched her nose but had a nose bleed. "Uwa!" She said falling. She twitched and said"I would so get so much black mail!"

"Aha! I knew it! Onee-chan is such a pervert! Trying to push her innocent brother to be deflowered all for the sake of some sick fantasy. How could you onee-chan. " River would pretend to cry, his tears shimmering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back