• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Aria smiled and she chuckled slightly."Yes i suppose i did."She goes and sits down beside Lauren."Dang these covers are soft."her wings give a few happy flaps and she giggles.

Nikki gestured heartily to a door. "Tadaaa! While they were preparing it, and the paint on the walls kind of match the way you glitch in and out. Which by the way, I think is actually kinda pretty." She added at the end, and it wasn't a lie. The burst of colors made for a dazzling art show. Might make a nice painting.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Woah..." The glitch Pokémon was mesmerized by the perfection of her room. "Wait, how is this-" She purposefully makes her hand glitch. "Pretty? It's just a body part of mine turning from skin to pixels, which I personally don't think is very attractive."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

She giggled along with her new roommate "I wouldn't of survived without my favorite blanket" she moved over her sowing materials for an dress she made earlier. She had remembered something "if you don't like the wall color on your side I'll repaint it" she then sat back down onto the bed bouncing slightly.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

"Well, I'm a painter. I was thinking how beautiful that mix of colors would look on a painting." She smiled, embarrassed. "Heh, maybe thats just me though."

Aria smiled."Are you kidding, i love that color and judging by the things in the room, i am guessing you like to sew and the only things i will be changing about my room is a few more Avian things."

River would get up and walk down the hall. He'd go outside and see the Braixen twins and likely Jolteon. He'd wave at them. "Hey"

"Okay... So don't make me angry and get close to me or you will get quite a shock." Taleo said, pointing back to his fuzzy tail.

River would give a slight smile. "I've delt with electric types, how do you think I won my title match?" He'd offer a hand. "Name's River. River Stevens."

"Oh, well that's cool." Maybe you could paint me something sometime." The Missingno gave the fox Pokémon a sweet smile. She then noticed her worn-out, stuffed Cubone laying on her bed, next to the plain gray pillows, the bed being colored the trademark colors of her Pokémon species. It was a torn, old, Pokémon doll, poorly stitched so that all the seams could be seen, and the only thing about it that would at least seem likeable to anyone else were the pretty pastel pink ribbons, tied into bows at the ends, on the sad object's neck and head. "Cubii!" She exclaims, jumping onto her bed and snuggling with the stuffed Pokémon doll, in which all she saw was beauty in the Cubone, not any of the flaws that other people would see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole nodded and smiled showing him."hes adorable! And yes he is dewwott." She blinked as her cell buzzed. It was her parents. Who had called 30 times! (What did I miss? >. <)

"Also, Onee-chan might beat you up if you try." He'd poke the pikachu on his shoulders.

"Okie! Oh, and the answer for your question earlier, I'm a Missingno." She spoke in a soft voice as she let her long, waist length, silvery hair out of the messy ponytail it was always in, making it fall into delicate, messy curls down her back.

"My name is Yoruto and this is my twin sister, Aesami." The male fox Pokémon said in a layed-back manner as his sister gave the water type a sweet smile.

Nichole poked him back then answered her phone. "Hello?" "HELLO?! WHY DIDNT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE YOUNG LADY?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL US AS SOON AS YOU GOT TO THE SCHOOL!" shouted her mom. Nichole winced taking her cell from her sensitive ears. "S-sorry I got sidetracked. " Nichole covered up the top part and said'hi im nichole.'

River would look at the male Braixen, then at Nichole. He'd smile back at the female and give a slight bow. He'd them poke the pikachu in the head. "Stop thinking about forbidden yaoi. I know you're thinking it."

"No im not!" She said with a pout and accidentally hung up on her mom. She nommed on river's hair for the heck of it and Nichole blinked hearing a car pull up. "Oh....crap..."

"Missingno... Alright. Ninetails." She smiled, then yawned. "Oops, sorry. I was woken up a few hours ago. Obviously," she gestured down at her attire, then stretched, "anyway, I really should get back to bed, so... Goodnight, Ketsu." She waved goodbye to the Missingno, then turned and headed back for her dorm room. She looked at River as she opened the door to her dorm and stepped in.

Waiting until the Ninetails left, she plopped down onto her back on her bed, sighing. "Why doesn't anyone like to be near me for more than 8 minutes or so? I guess I'll be alone while residing here at the academy, too...Because who would want to room with a glitch, right? Well, at least I still have you, Cubii." She sighed while talking to her old, stuffed Cubone doll.

Her parents got out and were not too happy. Nichole said"gotta run!" Hopping off river's back a dust cloud where she was before. "NICHOLE LA'SHAY KUDO GET BACK HERE!" her mom ran after her and Nichole ran for her life. "NO!" "GET BACK HERE YOUNG LADY!" "NO!" nichole hid in a tree and blew a raspberry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back