• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Airagog said:
He would point to the door. "You didn't knock when you entered my room. Where I come from even ghost types knock before they enter, it's a common courtesy thing. I find it weird that you didn't knock. To be honest, I find most everyone here weird. No one has knocked yet and it's invading my personal space. I could have been changing or been naked."
(Oh, haha, I thought he was in the hallway)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

River would shrug. "I mean... you wouldn't want me entering your room without knocking, after all what happens if I entered right after you showered and I had no idea? Same thing could happen. To be quite honest I find your as you put it 'glitching' to be completely fine and a normal disposition. What bothers me is that you could have barged in on me in my birthday suit." River would blush.

"Well, hmm, the door was open, maybe?" Ketsuban snaps. "You called me 'odd' in the hallway, so I wanted to know why." Her voice becomes quiet, her mood changing again. "And the reason I rejected your handshake was because contact hurts, honestly. When someone touches me and that area glitches, it feels like someone opened a wound and is putting their hand in it." She confesses.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Moonlight I hate to be rude but I'm going to go meet the new students" she curtsied and left the room she looked into her gem and it showed a plethora of students which luckily did not experience the earlier carnage. She proceeded down the hall keeping her neck straight and taking light steps as she was taught to.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Moonlight nodded then she used a well controlled shadow ball to shut her door and she proceeded to take care of hidden while mutter."Stupid knocked out dimwit."

------------------------------------------------------------

Aria had been searching about when she bumped into Lauren and her wings unfolded from her back for a moment with surprise.

Nichole walked back to river's room and said"onnii-chan dont be rude to people." Shaking her finger. "Hi sorry about him. Im Nichole. " Smiling her ears twitching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aria looked completely embarrassed and she helps lauren up and she picked up her glasses as well and hands them to her."Sorry about that."She tucks her wings neatly against her back again.

Lauren had landed on her back with her glasses witch had cracked the edge of one frame. She brushed off her cloak and skirt before putting back on her glasses. She looked up to the person that had knocked into her it was a beautiful girl with the most fascinating wings.

"My name is Lauren screech" she stood up and curtsied "it is nice to be of your acquaintance miss Aria" this was followed by her standing straight back in her perfect posture with her neck straight.

"I don't care about the handshake. I care that you could have seen me so indecent." He would blush a deep crimson. "And now you've entered my room twice without knocking I... I don't know why. I hope you're not a yaoi fangirl like onee-chan.. She's written me into fancics and is so mean sometimes..." He looks at Nichole "Onee-chan she entered my room without knocking.. I could have been naked and so embarrassed. Such a thing is so indecent even for a champion fighter like myself. I couldn't live with myself if I allowed my honor to be compromised by having such a beautiful young woman see me like that when we aren't together."

Aria smiled and her wings gave a happy flap."It is nice to meet you, Lauren and i was uh wondering if you could help me find my room?" (Lets have them be roommates!)

Nichole waved her hand off and said"eh trust me after as many manga I've read that wouldn't bother me as much. And im not mean!" Pouting and puffed out her cheeks. Pidgey nuzzled her and chirped again. Nichole said"and plus the fanfic I wrote about you wasnt bad. It was so cute! Giggle be happy I put you as a seme. I could've put you as a uke.' Winking with a know it all smirk.

(Exelent idea) "Well if we are to find your room what is the number I memorised where all the rooms are with there corresponding number." she put her hand out waiting for the piece of paper with the room number on it was handed to her.

"I-I'm sorry..Sometimes my brain glitches so I forget to do certain things...If I had remembered, I certainly would have knocked..Sorry.. And mistakes aren't beautiful" She frowns at his comment, walking out of his room, and then curtseying as she leaves -a polite thing she had remembered to do. She then met up with the Ninetails again. "So where did you see my dorm?" The glitch Pokémon asks.

"Onee-chan you're so mean to write a naughty doujin about me whenever I'm a card carrying cherry boy. At least you knew that as a gentleman it's more important for me to give than to receive... At least was.. .at least was he cute? What species was he?"

She glanced at the paper almost with disbelief then motioned to go that direction "let us head to your new dorm room" even if she was rooming with her she would let her guess on her own. As they appeared in front of the room Laurent didn't travel very far only cause moonlight and hidden are close by "this is it your new dorm" she opened the door and half of the room was filled with dark purples and blacks a half sown dress lay on the mannequin the closet slightly open to reveal gorgeous purple dresses and black with a mirror vanity against the wall with a large hat box by it. The other half was a plain room with the same light purple walls.

After exploring the academy for a while, Taleo decided to walk outside and checked the surroundings. He doesn't have really many things to do now...

Aria looked inside the room for a moment and her brain was doing the exact same thing you would see on a slow youtube video, like "Processing....."then she smiles."I have a feeling you live in here as well."

The two twin Braixens came up to the Jolteon, Taleo. "Do you need something?" The female one asks.

".... Oh hey. I don't but thanks for asking. Just exploring the school." Taleo answered, looking at the twin Braixens.

"Yeah, no problem." The male responds. "Okay, just wondering." The female gives the Jolteon a smile.

"You guessed so easily" she giggled a little bit then walked into her room and sat on the dark purple satin blankets she brought with her from home. "It just needs to be completed since my old roommate Hidden moved out" she motioned her to come in and shut the door not to let the cool air out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back