• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Nichole smiled and said"thank you." Her face brightening. She gave pidgey one who ate happily. Nichole loved baking these and smiled eating one too getting crumbs on her cheeks.

@the\-lich

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh, uh, I don't know..in the n-normal type section, I'm guessing." The Missingno looks at her feet to avoid eye contact. "Because that's my primary type."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Well, I'm from a few doors down." Ninetails shrugged. "Fire room, next to Bobby the Luxray." She looked at Missingno, taking in the glitching image. "Um... I'm actually not the one to talk to... You should find Moonlight, she's an Umbreon. She helped me find mine, so.. But hey, Nice to meet you, ummmm...?"

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Oh, uh Ketsuban, but just call me Ketsu..I mean, if you want to" The glitch Pokémon replied quietly.

He'd smile a bit at the ninetails. "I guess this means we're neighbors." 
River would offer a hand to Ketsu. "Nice to meet you Ketsu. My name is River Stevens. I'm from Hoenn."

"I guess." She smiled back, then looked at Ketsuban. "Oh! I think I passed by your room. Hey, come on." Ninetails waved goodbye to River then motioned for Ketsuban to follow her.

Taleo walked outside and stood by the door.p, watching the other okie on hybrids speak. Henhasn't meet with one until he arrived here so he really doesn't know what to say.

"Oh, uh, I don't do handshakes.." Ketsuban says, keeping her hands at her sides. 'I hope that didn't sound mean...I just don't want to hurt anyone...' She thought to herself, following the Ninetails with a somewhat guilty expression.

"What an odd pokemon" River says as he unpacks his belongings. He carefully puts his cannons at the side of his bed and unpacks his clothes. He looks to his room as he is unpacked, his belt and few trophies lined up as he sits and rests on his bed, polishing his cannons.

Hearing what the Blastoise had said, the glitch Pokémon's mood shifted dramatically. 'Odd? What was that now?' She turns back and walks up to the water type. "Oh, so just because I don't want to be touched, I'm automatically odd? What else are you going to call me? A mistake, a glitch, a problem? Huh?" She gets in his face, seething a bit. "Well hmm, maybe I don't like being touched because it physically hurts? And I can't control my body and when it glitches or not!" She snaps, a serious look in her red and blue eyes.

Nikki walked down the hallway, noticing the glitchy Pokémon, and bit her lip lightly. "I hate to sound intrusive, but uh... W-what are you? You don't have to answer if you don't want... I completely understand..." She put her face in her hands, embarrassed that she had to ask. She felt that it sounded rude, and she hated rude people.

Seeing what is going on, Taleo decided not to bother them and walked in the opposite way, exploring around the academy.

Kurusaki had stayed silent since he meet the serperior since he may have been thinking of ways to kill him but yeah.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yushiro had since gone out of his room with his light pink tail swishing back and forth gently and at least he had the Decency to clean himself up after that little onterage and he was trying to find charlie

-------------------------------------------------------------

Aria was searching around for her room with her large wings behind her and then she felt the electric type around and her feathers stiffened because she hates electric types for a obvious reason.

"You're odd because I've never seen a pokemon like you before. Or heard of glitching. In fact to me you're a complete enigma." River would look completely unphased. "On another side note... how did you get in here without using the door?" River would look confused.

"You think I wanted to be born this way? Abused and hurt by everyone around me for being the way I am? No! Maybe I wanted to be happy, but no, I had to be born as a goddamn mistake, something that was never supposed to exist!" She says harshly, making her hands glitch from anger.

"If you were never supposed to exist than how come you do exist? That simply makes no sense."

"Because mistakes happen, and I happened to be one of them!" The bow on her head turns yellow, turning her into a electric type. "You really want to provoke a glitch!?" She yells at the water type.

Kurusaki could her Ketsuban yelling at someone so he walked up to where she is and stands in front of her."Ketsuban calm down and i can help you find your room."

River would scratch his head. "I've never heard of a glitch. I wouldn't really know. If you weren't supposed to exist then you wouldn't, but you exist, so that must mean you're supposed to exist. Just because things may not have turned out the way you wanted doesn't mean that it's all that bad. Sometimes you have to look past the surface. Never regret your existence, who knows. It may save someone's life."

"No, this isn't about that." The glitch Pokémon snaps at Kurusaki. Her fist sparks with electricity as she readies a Thunder Punch. "It's not whether I wanted it to happen, it's because everyone was scared of me and thought they could catch my glitching 'disease'. And all I've done is hurt others, not save anyone!" She hisses.

Kurusaki frowns."You say everyone is scared of you, but did i act or say that i was scared or afraid or disgusted of you, no Ketsuban i did not do or say those kind of things instead the first thing i said to you was, i believe you and then i had asked to straight up be your friend, most people are afraid of you because you are different but how many other people who are different, get rejected to have friends with others?"

"People aren't that bright. Don't let them get to you. The fight may seem impossible, but only it's only impossible if you let it be. To be quite frank, the reason why I thought you odd isn't because you're a glitch. It's for another more simple reason. "

He would point to the door. "You didn't knock when you entered my room. Where I come from even ghost types knock before they enter, it's a common courtesy thing. I find it weird that you didn't knock. To be honest, I find most everyone here weird. No one has knocked yet and it's invading my personal space. I could have been changing or been naked. I don't care what Pokemon you are, common courtesy is important. Even Arceus should knock before entering someone's room. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back