• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

River would sigh. "It's gomenasai Nichole-chan. And it's obvious for a hard-shelled fighter like myself I need someone who has a sense of freedom and joy that I've been lacking all my life, know your archetypes."

River would be on his shell as he looks up to the electric type. "Are all Kanto electric types this energetic?"

River would sigh and look at her as he pats his stomach. "I'll be your friend then. You're alright."

River is hugged as he looks down at her. "I'll be more than happy to help you out and protect you." River would pat Nichole's head.

Charlie looked "feh your not my type im going out with yashiro, mmmm infact....i better go and...ahem....prepare him...chickity chow now" floats through walls.

Nichole waved good bye to charlie. "Bai bai have fun!" She smiled and let go of river and said"ooh wanna go get lunch onnii-chan? " bouncing on her toes.

Suddenly the blastoise would look offended as he looks to the ghost type. "Not your type? Tch... It's because you have no idea what my heart is like. You look at me and only see a fighter without trying to get to know my feelings and emotions."

Bobby smiled weakly, walking with Yoruto.

Nikki passed by the room with several Pokémon; a Blastoise and Pikachu. She looked in briefly, and her eyes immediately fell on Blastoise.

"Blastoise from Hoenn? Never thought I'd hear that, honestly." She said, more to herself then anyone, leaning in the doorway of the room.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sagley snickers "heh....any other region other then unova is trash...hm specially hoenn" walks away yawning. 

Airagog said:
River would point to the two large cannons on his back. "You tell me"
Kito looked eyes sparkle "oooo cool how powerful are you??"

Nichole saw her and waved. "Hello! Are you a ninetails? You're so pretty!" She complimented smiling. "Ooh i found a few of these." Giving her some flowers. "Just put them in water. They're pretty roses."

River would get up and aim a cannon at the chandelure "HYDROPUMP!" He'd yell as a massive shot of water would barely miss Sagely.

"Unfortunately for you, my ice beam has been known to freeze grass types solid. I'm undefeated in Hoenn and am currently looking to face Sinnoh's medium-weight champion. If memory serves correctly he thrashed Unova's med-weight champion thoroughly" He'd look at the two newcomers. "Wait when did you get here?" He'd say as he lifts Nicole onto his shoulders as he puts his cannons back.

Oh yes and uhh do you not know how i gained my title...i trained under virizion coballion and terrakion"

Kito looked at them "oooo uhh mister blastoise not judging ur strengh...but those three are legendaries..but sagley hes not a weakling..."

Sagley looked up "weaklings should be purged...hence why water pokemon should not fight"

Nichole giggled and said"yay im tall!" Flailing. Her necklace twinkled and blinked red."red? A pokemon needs help!" She climbed off his shoulder and jumped down running out .

"I am a Ninetails. And you're a Pikachu, and you are a Blastoise." She said, then crossed her arms over her chest and took the roses, "oh, wow, thanks.." She smiled, sniffed the roses, then stuck one behind her ear.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"I'm aware of who they are. They are still outclassed by the legendary dragon of the sands in Sinnoh. He's a garchomp who has mastered fighting and knocks his opponents out without any hesitation. He's been known to fight otherwise unstoppable opponents and bring them down without much of a hassle. My hope is to one day be as strong as him. " He watches Nichole run out as he looks to the ninetails and extends a hand. "Name's River. River Stevens. "

Nichole said"sorry! I'll be right back!" She ran out and into the forest. She looked around and her ears twitched. "Hm? Lets see...the cry came from right...there!" Nichole ran down a path and said"hey meanies stop bullying that pokemon!" Pulling some teens away from a poor little pidgey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back