• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Nichole nodded and walked out with him looking at the numbers. "E-13, e-14 blah blah blah. E-20!" She jumped up and down pointing at the dorm. "Here it is!" Smiling.

River would gently smile at her, "Thanks, looks like we're in the same hall." He looks at the ghost type. "Yes I am a Blastoise, and it looks like we're only a few rooms apart." He would begin unpacking his stuff and pull out a large decorated belt from a title fight and would put it up first. He goes to the Pikachu after he puts it up and extends a hand. "My name is River. River Stevens."

River would nod. "Yeah I'd like that. Though please, Mr. Chandelure, keep your will'o'whisps away."

River would look confused, "Knight of Valor...?" He'd go to steal some of Nichole's poky

River would look at the obvious Yaoi covering. "First of all,I'm from the Hoenn area. Second of all, are those two boys on the cover romantically involved with eachother?"

Nichole said"yes yes they are, im from kanto! Its so perfect! Sigh. Kyoya and yuli are made for one another. A forbidden love. I must read more!" Being dramatic and a breeze came out of no where adding to the effect.

Nichole said"I resent that!....wait what does resent mean?" She counted on her fingers trying to remember. "I got nothin. Oh well." She smiled skipping away with her yaoi and ran into a wall. "Oof!"

River would look at her and facepalm. "It means that you are against it." he says as he walks up to her. "To be quite honest I've never really met a yaoi fangirl before. I hope you're not already thinking of who to ship me with."

Nichole said"no...maybe..." her eyes darting and was already thinking of pairings. "Ok I need a charizard!" Her eyes sparkling. "It'll be perfect! Muahahaha! Cough cough. Note to self dont try to do an evil laugh. "

River would sigh as he looks exhasperated. "The only charizard I met I knocked out in the third round. Wait, why are you shipping me with a fire type? Wouldn't it make more sense to ship me with another water type?"

"I like the forbiddeness." She said shrugging. "Ooh think of all the possibilities! " in her own little fantasy. "Now to get writing!" She ran full speed to her room and started making a great fanfiction. She skipped out and said"done with two chapters yay!"

River would look at the Chandelure and back at the Pikachu. "Please don't tell me you shipped me with this guy." River would point to the fire/ghost type.

Nichole said"maybe I did maybe I didnt." Blowing a raspberry and giggled. Then blinked. "Oh gomen sai! I didnt even introduce myself. Im Nichole kudo! Nice to meetcha!" Giving him a peace sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back