• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Marcus looks at kurusaki "huh hlyou okay hyena boy" then sagley pulls out a rose, give the petal a kiss, passing it to her "for vou, and thank you..uhh yaruto right" pulling out a small container witb a clear liquid.

"See ya!" Taleo waved to his parents as they drove away, leaving him at the school gate. He walked into the school ground then into the school itself, wondering what might be greeting him as his ears are perked up, paying attention to his surroundings.

"G-Gah! .....S-Sorry... I'm Taleo... I'm fine, you?" Taleo was caught off guard by someone seems like a Krookodile Hybrid. He scratches his head with one hand and another one on a strap of his yellow backpack.

"W-Woah... Okay.....?" Taleo nodded hesitantly as he followed the Kito.

(Sorry, found wrong CS. If anyone is going to interact with me, please tell me where the CS is like which page it is on. >w<)

Taleo is a little confused by this since he has just came and they have already started to greet him. He expected that before but not greetings THIS happy.

Nichole got off the bus with her luggage and waved goodbye to the bus driver. She dragged her suitcases behind her struggling some. Nichole got her schedule and looked for her dorm. "Ugh these are so heavy!" Dragging them all the way up some stairs. She didn't even see the elevator. Nichole panted sitting on her suitcases moving her black hair behind her ears catching her breath.

Nichole said"y-yes please. t-thank you." She opened the door and walked inside. She asked him to place her suitcases on her bed for her. "Thank you for your help sir." Smiling cutely and her ears twitched.

Nichole blushed some and was hungry! Time to go get a snack. Nichole skipped to the cafeteria and she got some chocolate covered strawberries. She smiled eating some sitting in the courtyard. "Yummy!" Nichole blinked seeing some pichu and pikachu around her and shared her snack. Nichole licked some chocolate off her fingers and giggled.

"Thanks..." Taleo nodded with a smile, unknowing that his room is next to the Pikachu girl's.

"I will see ya soon." Taleo walked in and closed the door before unpacking.

Nichole smiled and finished. Then went to explore the place, but couldn't remember where she was going."wheres my dorm?" She rubbed her head trying to remembered. Nichole blinked and walked around lost.

Charlie looks "im yourrrrr roooomaaaate yaaay hehe...so..whats your name" breathes in deep all the smoke goes in his mouth as he swallows it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back