• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kurusaki smiles slightly."Because, i try not to be mean to people on first meeting and it would love to be friends with you and not enemies because you seem kind of shy and well, i do not really have a reason for being really nice."

"Who would want to be friends with a mistake...?" She asks him, hugging her knees tighter as a tear falls from her eye.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Atleast no one can tell with you, well unless you tell them....Mine, on the other hand, is entirely visible...My defect gives me problems everyday, yours is probably just in the past...And I've been hurt to the point I wanted to die..." As tears started and just kept flowing, she brings up her hands to wipe her face, embarrassed at the fact she was crying, something she promised herself she wouldn't do anymore.

Nicholas picks up his sword and wonders why are they still there "um is everything alright" he said as he wonders if something is wrong.

Kurusaki smirks."It is okay to cry, though most the time i am just emotionless but no matter what you are. you will always have friends because as you saw i have a complete group of them and they make me laugh or cry or just plain up smile and i want to try to be friends with you."

"I can't have friends... Because whenever I do, someway, somehow, it is ruined beyond repair...I'm just a curse." Ketsuban responds to the wolf Pokémon.

Hazouken said:
Nicholas picks up his sword and wonders why are they still there "um is everything alright" he said as he wonders if something is wrong.
(Who are you interacting with?)

Kito looks, then freezes "dont move his vission is based on movement" marcus sigh "you moron kito not even charlie would e-" charlie stood frozen too. "DONT ENCOURAGE HIM!!"

(To nicholas btw)

She jumps up from the ground, seeming happy, as if she underwent an entire mood change. "Yay! We can be friends!" Ketsuban hops around, seemingly overjoyed.

Lauren had locked herself in her dorm room and sat at her mirror face into the vanity. Breathing heavily as if her heart was going to fail if she stopped breathing. She felt like there were weights of eighty pounds on her shoulders but she still at at her mirror face down.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Kurusaki smiles."Well i am glad your happy now."he thinks to himself her moods must glitch as well as her body does." 
Moonlight had finally come out of her room and she had seen Lauren run by so she peeked her head into the room."Are you alright?"

Aesami and Yoruto then appeared around the corner to see Ketsuban and Kurusaki. "So what were you guys doing, huh?" Yoruto questioned, hands in his pockets.

"If alright means sick to your stomach then yes alright would be the term" she looked down at her feet losing what eye contact she had. Her hat was pointed downward so her face was covered up to the mouth with shadow.

Kurusaki looked at Yoruto."Not much, just talking." 
Moonlight opens the door a bit more and walks inside and over to lauren."Is there anything, i could do to help you feel better?"

Aesami instantly turned into a jealous girlfriend. "Mmm, about what, may I ask?" She tried her best to suppress any anger.

Kurusaki face-palms then stands up and walks over to Aesami and kisses her."Calm down Aesami, i just asked her if i could become friends with her."

Aesami blushes a little, anger fading. "Mmm, okay." She smiles, as Yoruto turns red at their display, becoming the overprotective brother that he is. 'That wolf is gonna get it, sooner or later... He silently growls. "Can I be friends with you two, too?" Ketsuban asks sweetly.

"I would doubt it but a nice cup of tea might calm my nerves and relax me if you would be so kind to join me" she slowly got up to the teapot almost slower then she would usually would. The teacups on the tea tray before she set it on the tea table and sat down

Kurusaki smiled at Aesami though he could not help but notice Yoruto turn red like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonlight smiled slightly."I would love to join you."she goes and sits down as well and her ringed tail wags slightly.

Lauren poured both of them a cup she shook a bit before taking a sip feeling that for a bit nothing happened.

Moonlight sipped some of her tea then she broke the silence by saying."So what made you feel so sick to your stomach or did i miss out on some things while taking care of hidden."

"Uh, sure" Yoruto responds to the glitch Pokémon. 'This glitch girl is kinda odd...' "Yeah, my name is Aesami." Aesami smiled at the Missingno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back