• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Yes Daisy is dead and so is her killer that I knew nothing about I came to my room seeking comfort" she spoke it so emotionlessly and with a hint of sadness

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Moonlight nodded."I had expected a death or two because the school was way to silent these past few days but i can see why you would be sickened by that besides i hear ghost types are really sensitive when it comes to death."

"It is true the subject is usually not a light subject for us but I know that daisy will be happy where she is going." She took a somewhat larger drink from her tea before talking again. "Class hasn't even started yet and death or misery had stormed through the school like a wildfire" she looked into her cup losing eye contact again.

Moonlight nodded."Yep, well this is a mysterious school since has their actually been any teachers around besides the nurse, who always seems to be awake and perky when need and gone when she is not needed, like she disappeared into thin air."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled then wrapped a arm around aesami's shoulder."See now you have more friends, Ketsuban."

"I just font know" she had finished her cup of tea and placed it on her tea tray then walked over to the mirror "show me the outer hall." The mirrors refection shifted to the gem view of the hall witch was now damaged with a lot of the students still there.

"And it wasn't a kind one either" the image went back to reflecting her face she did feel beater with company. "How is Hidden holding up."

"He worries me sometimes that moron but if you can't fix em' join em'" she felt beater now that she had a little cooling down time. She motioned moonlight to come with her to check on everyone "I'll clean up the mess later thanks for helping me calm down."

Moonlight nodded."yeah but I would probably do the exact same thing If I hit my head on the wall of a shower twice and maybe we could go check on hidden instead because it seems to me that the others alreadyhave enough to deal with and your welcome."

"Sounds like a better idea" she opened up her door allowing moonlight to go through as she curtseyed as moonlight walked out of the door. She then shut the door and had moonlight lead the way

Moonlight walked to her room and opened the door then she walked inside and flopped down in one of the chairs and on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed is a unconscious hidden covered by a blanket.

A male wearing green, his face pale as snow walked in yawning as he lifts a hand covering mouth. The male then looked around seeing marcus "you there boy....i wish to speak to you"

Wishtobeawolf said:
Moonlight nodded."Yep, well this is a mysterious school since has their actually been any teachers around besides the nurse, who always seems to be awake and perky when need and gone when she is not needed, like she disappeared into thin air."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki smiled then wrapped a arm around aesami's shoulder."See now you have more friends, Ketsuban."
"Yay! Friends, Friends, Friends..." Ketsuban rambled off. "I just hope nothing happens to them." She whispered softly with a devious smile. "I've heard a couple new students came to the school today, do you guys want to meet them?" Yoruto asks the group.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kurusaki nods."I would enjoy meeting them."

-----------------------------------------

Aria walked into the school with her wings flaping behind her.

Marcus looked "yea what is it?" The male bowed "good evening i am Sagley Eria Raximus Perspian Ethios Relti Ierias Oriley Reshimi, or sir sagley...i would like some tea please" marcus looked at him "okay then...its do-" sagley stopped him "no no..i mean go make me some half a sugar"

All four of them walked out of the school to see a Blastoise, Serperior, Pikachu, and Pigeot gijinka. "Wow, four new students?" Yoruto carried a surprised look. "Oh fun, more people to make fun of me.." The glitch Pokémon's mood changed again.

Kurusaki nods then he reaches down and gently holds aesami's hand."I guess so."

-----------------------------

Aria flaps her wings again to make a small gust of wind bit other than that she was quite cute because her hair is strips of yellow and pale red.

May i use some of your flame to boil some warm sake please...infact care to join me" he gave a soft princley smirk before snaking to aesmi "omg arnt you the most beautiful little tulip" he smiled.

Nikki and Bobby walked out of the dorm building. Ninetails' hair was bed messied, but looked moderately okay. Her clothes clung to her body annoyingly, and she consistently tried to get it off of her person, but never succeeded. "Why is everybody awake at this time of day...?" She muttered.

Bobby meanwhile looked well kept, in his normal clothes. "I'm normally awake at this time, so..."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Uh, sure, I can help you, but I don't drink, sorry." The male fox said to the grass type. " Oh, uh thanks" The female twin blushes. "I'm Aesami, by the way." She smiles at the prince, giving him a small curtsey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back