• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Okay... Nice to meet you..." Taleo said quietly before rubbing his arm. He took in a deep breath full of fresh air before starting to unpack again.

[QUOTE="the-lich]Marcus looks at kurusaki "huh hlyou okay hyena boy" then sagley pulls out a rose, give the petal a kiss, passing it to her "for vou, and thank you..uhh yaruto right" pulling out a small container witb a clear liquid.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, thank you." Aesami smiles at the Serperior, taking the rose. Yoruto grabs the container and heats up his hands, warming the liquid, then handing it back to the grass type. "Here you go".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Nikki looked around at all the new Pokémon and sighed. This place was getting full, quickly. She didn't like it. "I'm going back to bed." She trudged back upstairs and yawned, plodding barefoot through the hallways.

Bobby meanwhile stayed outside, looking around at all the new Pokémon. So many Electric types! Woooo!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bobby stepped up next to Aesami, looking at the Serperior, confusion in his face. "Is that alcohol..? Is he even allowed to be drinking that on campus...?" He wondered outloud.

"Heh, he probably isn't supposed to drink here, but it's going to be him getting in trouble, not us." Yoruto said, pulling his sister away from the scene, walking away himself. "Come on, let's meet some of the other new students."

Bobby rushed after them, "ooooo can I come with? Nikki is all grumpy since she woke up early.. And I'm kind of lonely." He admitted, walking next to Yoruto.

"Oh, hi" Yoruto responds. Ketsuban then appears out of nowhere, greeting Kito. "Hello, Kito!" She exclaims, giving him a big smile.

Kito smiles widley "ketsu saaaan" smiles hugging her before dozing off to sleep.

Sagley looked at the frozen rootley "what an ugily piece" marcus goes over "thats professer rootley"

At Kito's contact, the glitch Pokemon tries her best to control her body glitches, holding the Joltik in her arms.

River stopped in front of the Academy, looking up at the sheer size of it. He sighed to himself as he grabbed his luggage and walked into the academy. "This is going to be interesting" he said to himself. He found himself slightly lost as he came to what he assumed to be were some dorms. He found an open door and decided to take a peek inside, seeing a Chandelure and Pikachu. "Uh, hey, I know this is gonna sound like a pain but... I need help finding my room". He scratches his head sheepishly as his two cannons clink together on his back.

The blastoise would look at his sheet of paper. "Um. It says e-20. So I guess that's in this hall."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back