• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

The carnivine opens out his arms, as vines sheild him from the hex and shadow ball creating a ton of smoke.

Marcus looked using bug eyes "where did he go" kito remembered this stratigy "and shouted everyone move outta the way hes gone under"

The Missingno's bow turned dark pink, the psychic type. "Hold on, I can help find him." She releases psychic energy so that now everyone could see through the floor.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kurusaki smiled then he chuckled."You guys may want to hold onto something."He stomps his front paws against the ground and the ground started to shake.

Ketsuban uses her psychic energy to lift all the types weak to ground off the floor, smiling at herself. "Hehe, so glitches can be helpful, huh?"

He was curled into a ball as somthing shouts out "bullet seed" his head appears above the earth shooting bullet seeds.

Charlie glared goes in the way as he uses psychic to control the flamethrower and turn it back to bullet seed, but the carnivine went under again. "Damn it...wait....yaruto aesmi with me, well use fire spin on the holes he made!"

Nicholas goes inside the school and smells a little smoke "hmm it must be my Imagination" he said as and continues to walk to his classroom.

"Alright!" They both say in unison as Ketsuban releases them onto the floor. They both shoot mini tornadoes of fire into the holes.

Suddenly before the carnivine could even react he shook as was shot upwards, damaged by the earth quake, as he was also engulfed in some of the flames his cloak gone. "W...wait wait...please d...dont stop dont hurt me....i..." gets a secret idea "i demand forgivness!!!" Kito and charlie both glare before charlie goes infront "oi stop no one attack"

"No, I know this trick!" The glitch Pokémon interrupts, suddenly getting quieter as the Pokémon all stared at her. "He's going to make you all have sympathy, and then he's going to use your venerability to attack!"

Charlie looked "look this man as done wrong...but i know one thing is certain....as a man of both sins and justice, i must hear him out" he goes over "how ever....you will be punished for your crimes" charlie then paused grunting "nnn what...ahhh" his face cracked like glass abit as a clawed arm pierced through his lower body. But carnivine roars "ahhhhh what the hell .ahhhh!!!!"

"Hmph, nobody listens to me...like always.." The Missingno whispers to herself, frowning, hoping nobody would hear her.

Kurusaki's ears twitch and he looks at the missingno for a moment and he gives a slight almost un seeable nod of his head which would be like saying i am listening to you, i want to rip this guy's throat out.

Professer rootley had accidently touched charlies blue inner flame, as he roars in pain "why am i in paiiiin!!"

Charlie turned smiling "like i said...youd be punished...."

Kurusaki smiles."I remember what happens when somebody touches the inner flame of a chandelur, most the time the soul is sucked out of the victim."

Charlie said sadley "but he does not have one....his soul would mean innocence you lost that a long time ago" his body slowly recovered, before walking back "its over that flame will never die untill it burns every piece of him"

"Suffer! Suffer like the wilting plant you are!" The Missingno laughs maniacally. "Suffer like I have!" A crazed smile stretches across her face.

Thats when rootley cut off his own arm, as the flame burnt the arm away"now i...can...contiue to fight you..an-" kito charges over punching him and grabbed his collar "WHAT WAS DAISY TO YOU!!!!" Rootley laughs in his face "daisy was nothing....she had no purpose...i experimented on my whole family when i was five"

Rootley soon got out of kito grip, throwing him away and walking off "nnn.." marcus glared eyes going red "where are you going" rootley smiled "i need to rebuild my self hehehe stupid insect ....nn"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back