• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Ah." Yoruto started waking to his dorm, Aesami staying in the hall so that her brother and Kurusaki could talk.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"You're doing what with her!?" Yoruto seethed. He then noticed the grass type behind him as he blew flames into the flytrap Pokémon. "Go away! This doesn't concern you! Haven't you caused enough problems?"

Oh ive done nothing im not the one whos dating your sister, but hay whatever...oh and alllso daisy was no saint...so you can shut it fang face"

"You bastard! All she was is nice!" Yoruto growled at the plant Pokémon. Aesami turned the corner to see the three Pokémon fighting. "What are you guys doing"

Aesami pulls the staff out of her tail, in which a Braixen has a stick. "Really?" Her eyes widened. 'Hmm, he's a grass type, this should be easy with two fire types.' She thought to herself, giving her confidence.

Oh no two fire types...how unfair...for you" charlie appeared by them "make that three fire types" the carnivine sneered "you again!!"

"Yeah, what are you going to do now?" Aesami sneered at the Venus flytrap Pokémon. The glitch Pokémon, who had been watching them the entire time, appeared out of nowhere. "Uh, I can turn into any type I want as a secondary type, but I'd probably just get in the way..." She sighed, regretting she had said anything because she had only brought attention to herself, when the others obviously could handle the situation themselves.

Kurusaki turned for a moment and looked at the glitch pokemon and he smiled."You can help and something super effective against poison would be really helpful."

The Missingno stared at her feet. "Uh, Carnivines are just grass types..." She corrected the wolf Pokémon.

"Okay, I'll do that." The glitch Pokémon gave a slight smile as her bow on her head turned light blue, the color of the flying type.

"I'm Ketsuban, b-by the way." The glitch Pokémon stutters. "I-I'm a Missingno, in case you d-didn't know about 'glitch' Pokémon." She spat the word, emphasizing it, gaining so much hatred for it when she was younger. Yoruto went up to her, about to touch her arm. "So, that's why when I bumped into you-" "No, please don't touch me..." She interrupted, speaking softly and backing away from the fox Pokémon's touch.

Kurusaki smiled slightly."Nice to meet you Ketsuban, My name is Kurusaki and these are my friends. Yoruto and Aesami, you can easily remember these two because they are the twin fire types and they are definitely very fiery, just wait until see their room, it is like it is made of fire itself because of all the red in that room."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back