• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"I love you, too." She kisses him again. (Haha I bet anyone who's reading this is getting tired of all of our soppy romantic stuffs xD )

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kito after everything just remained silent, sat in his room. Marcus looked for the missingno as he said to her "your not a monster ok your special please understand me"

"No I'm not! I'm just a mistake!" She screams, her bow on her head turning brown, changing her into a Normal/Rock type. Rocks then appearing out of nowhere, forming a Rock Tomb and falling on Marcus and Yoruto. "Oh shit!" Yoruto grits his teeth, trying his best to avoid the rockfall but eventually getting hit, slamming him into the ground.

Shoots another thunder to it "trust me ill be your friend if you need ....no you do im your friend ok" kito looks and goes over hugging her.

Vines forms a humanoid figure behind kurusaki "hay there little wolfie, did you wanna know what i heard....i hear that brother fox is trying to keep you away from his sister, you gunna let him get away with that..." pretends to be telling the truth, keeping a sad face "i feel sorry for you, while your here there all laughing at you behind your baaack"

Shocked at the affection, her arms glitched at the contact but the rocks stopped, and her bow turned dark gray again. "Okay! We can be friends." She smiles at Kito and Marcus. Yoruto then gets up weakly, obviously hurt by the rock-type attack.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Her ears being raised as well, Aesami shot up from Kurusaki's lap and ran out of his room to investigate. "Come on!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Rootley was secretly whispering to the hyena going to the brother, turning to a flower. "The hyena boy has your sister...hes laughing at you...id go kill him if that was my sister heh"

Kito smiled hugging her, like how he did with daisy. Marcus looks "yuroto" using his strengh he lefted the rock, pulling out an oran berry "are you okay"

"S-stop, you're hurting me.." The glitch Pokémon gently pushed Kito off of her, making her arms turn normal again.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Yoruto responded. 'But I'm hearing voices..about Kurusaki and Aesami.'

Last edited by a moderator:
Yoruto growled at first but then remembered what the Chandelure had said. "Hi" He said with a slight growl. At the first sight of Aesami, her gave her a big hug, almost suffocating her. "You're okay! I was so worried!" Aesami squirms in her brother's arms. "Haha I don't need another visit to the emergency room, do I?" Aesami laughed as Yoruto let go of her. "Heh sorry."

Kurusaki frowns because he knows that yoruto is still mad at him."I drove her back here after she woke up and she was so worried about how you were yoruto that she jumped right out of that hospital bed and nearly took the few machines they had her attached to."

Allie looked to her right, then to her left. Up until now, she had been laying low to avoid depending on anybody and she had managed to

go this far without being detected by the majority of the new students here- even on the bud. She supposed that she was a naturally

recessive person. However, she was confident with her surroundings now, she could talk to people without making emotional ties. Or so

it looked. Now that she was down to it, Allie couldn't actually find anyone. Sighing, she flicked her hair out of her eye, the trademark for

an Absol, and set off down the hallway.

After getting up to get a drink from Bobby's dorm; Nikki found herself wandering up and down the hallways. She had no real direction, just the thought that she couldn't stand to be in bed any longer. She had always been a restless one, so she often got up and walked around at night, using her keen nose to guide her. Tonight her nose radar told her that Aesami and Kurusaki had passed by. A different smell filtered through it all. A Dark-Type, female it seemed. She was coming towards her. Nikki stayed course, moving to the side a little.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Kurusaki nodded."Your welcome yoruto and their is something i would like to tell you about later, but you have to promise to scorch me and turn me into a lump of charcoal."

Yoruto's eyes widened a little. "Wait, to burn you? Why the hell would you want me to do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back