• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

(We have to wait for Yoruto because he is interacting with the-lich's character and he hasn't responded yet) "Actually, let's let him cool down before we do that...Besides, there's probably more we can do here at the school." Aesami smiles at Kurusaki.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
(Fine)

Kurusaki nodded."Yeah but lets stay clear of the garden, i do not want another hospital visit, how about i show you my room."

Kurusaki led her to his room which was not bright and fiery like their room but it had many dark color's mostly grey's and blacks but it was also really cool with blue flame torches burning on the walls and a rug and blanket of pure shadows."Do you like it?"

"Well, it's different, but the good kind of different. It needs more fire and some pretty shades of red, though." Aesami gives the wolf Pokémon a sweet smile.

Kurusaki face-palmed but he chuckled."That is what you think because you are a very cute fire type but i am a dark type and this suits me nicely and this is like a present for getting better and not dieing on me."He leans down and kisses her right on the lips.

(Eee, it's like the drawing :3 ) Aesami is shocked at first, but then she pulls him closer and continues the kiss, standing on the very tips of her toes.

(Oh my goodness yes :3 *Mini heart attack* ddgndgnei, this is were i am thankful that Yoruto is held up somewhere else) Kurusaki smiles slightly and he wraps his arms gently around her waist.

Aesami blushes and giggles a bit. "Hehe I hope I'm not too short for you" She looks up at him to meet his eyes with hers.

Kurusaki smiles and nuzzles his nose against her's."you would never be to short for me and besides you are way to cute when you blush or giggle."

Aesami makes a little purr at his comment, then instantly covers her mouth, her tail making rapid movements from embarrassment, red covering her face.

Kurusaki chuckles then lets out a very happy growl and he cannot help but smile and he says."it is okay to purr, because that was so cute."

Aesami was shocked at how easy and effortless it was for Kurusaki was able to pick her up. "Well someone is muscular." She smiles at him.

Kurusaki nuzzles her cheek and neck."well somebody who fought their entire life is expected to be muscular and it is much more peaceful with you around."he yawns softly and closes his eyes with his head resting against her shoulder.

(Woo page 100) Aesami lets out a little squeak when Kurusaki nuzzles her neck. "Hey, stop it, my neck is sensitive." She blushes while covering her neck.

Kurusaki opens his eyes slightly and looks at aesami."how am I mean to you?"he asks slightly curious then he playfully kisses her neck.

Letting out a sight moan from the contact of Kurusaki's lips to her neck, she covers her mouth, turning as red as a tomato. "I said stop..."

Kurusaki's ears perk up and his fluffy gray tail wags then he whispers in her ear."are you really sure you want me to stop because it seemed like you liked it."

Aesami sinks her head down and puts up her shoulders in an attempt to cover her neck. "Yes, p-please stop."

Kurusaki nods."fine I will stop."he nuzzles her cheek, he gently starts rubbing her shoulders."better?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back