• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Rootley appeared from some orchids standing on her earth pile where shed be buried. "Kehehe oooo i see you got some left over salad" charlie glares "how could you do that to her!!!"

Rootley snikered "you think i should carem..she was nothing"

Daisy's parents both saw the Carnivine standing where they were supposed to bury their daughter and they gasped.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki on the other hand was still in the hospital with Aesami, hoping just hoping she would wake up. and he was holding her hand.

Busy trying to deal with his anger in his room, Yoruto happened to look out the window and see three gijinkas, one in the arms of another. "Hmm, what's this? Isn't that the Bellosom?" His eyes then went wide as he realized what was happening. He jumped off his bed and ran out the door, running into the glitch Pokémon, making her entire body glitch. "Oh, I'm sorry!" The glitch Pokémon's heart rate went up rapidly, as she could tell that the fox Pokémon was shocked/scared of her. Yoruto gets up slowly. "W-what the h-hell are you?" He yells loud enough so that the entire school could probably hear him.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Hmm nice little place you got here...hehe now hand her to me..ill take good care of her" charlie charges flame burst but a wave of his root and smile stopped him. "Uh uh uhhh...no fight"

Marcus ran upstairs seeing "yoruto calm down, dont insuilt her shes very very shy. 

Wishtobeawolf said:
Daisy's father growled and the mother just looked shocked."I would never hand her over to you."
Very well heres the altematum...give me the girl....or join her in the next world hehe" charlie floated over "im sure i can take him...."

Rootley summoned vines "so b...huh" hethen counted everyone "rrrr im at a tachtical dis advantage....heh" uses bullet seed to destroy the garden. "Heheh lets see how she likes it now hehehe" the flowers where all dead or crippled.

Tears start running down the glitch's cheeks. "I'm a glitch Pokemon, alright?! I'm a Missingno, something that was never supposed to exist!" She screams, falling to her knees, face covered in tears.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Her parents glared then he gently set daisy down on the grass."How dare you do this to her."her father lets out a rock tomb, smashing into the carnivine.

--------------------------------

Kurusaki gently, just gently leaned foreward and kissed Aesami on the lips with a slight squeeze of her hand."Please wake up Aesami, me and Yoruto would not be able to live without you."

Kurusaki immediately perks up and he looks at Aesami."Oh thank god your awake But Aesami you are in the Comatose ward of the hospital, you had been attacked and seriously hurt."He gestured to the different machines that had her hooked up to.

Kurusaki gently made her lay back down."Do not push yourself Aesami and More like Yoruto is steaming mad, like a mini comet mad because somehow he found out, i kissed you on the cheek so know he is blaming you getting attacked on me."

Kurusaki looked at her."Remember when we all went to the academy garden and you went running off, well while you were doing that me and Yoruto had a race and after the race i had heard attacks going out like a flamethrower and a small explosion like a energy ball or something going off and then Yoruto heard you scream and we both rushed off to where we heard you scream and i got their first and you do not know the level of worried i was Aesami, their had been so much blood on the ground it was all your's then both me and yoruto saw you passed out on the ground then i had attacked and well killed the one who attacked you and i do not know who told him."

Kurusaki nodded."Yeah that is why you are here and the nurses said you probably would not remember what happened but your brother was really worried, he had started crying when they saw you get put into the ambulance and we both would have been here sooner but they said we could not come with you."

Aesami frowned at Kurusaki. "Ugh I can't even imagine...I should have stayed with you and my brother. If I hadn't have ran off, I would have saved both you and him so much of that unneeded stress... I'm sorry" A tear fell from her eye.

Kurusaki gently hugged Aesami."It is okay, it is not your fault you were attacked. i am just glad your okay but i did get a call from the school earlier and it seems their is some more things going on."

Kurusaki shook his head."No it is not because of you, but i had heard another fight broke out between Daisy and her older brother who is like insane and he had tried to kill kito that little Joltik but daisy had Fought him off until her very last breathe to protect her only friend."

Kurusaki nodded."They said she has passed away today after fighting off her brother she had collapsed on the grass in the garden and her heart stopped."

"That garden...For some reason only bad things happen there..." Aesami sat up again, sighing and pushing away Kurusaki's hand that was going to make her lay down again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back