• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Mrs. Chansey looked at daisy and she gripped her wrist for a moment with two fingers then she looked back at charlie and gave one single shake of her head.

Mrs. Chansey sighed for a moment then she took her phone out of her pocket."I am going to call and tell her adoptive parents and tell them what has happened then they shall deal with it from their."

Mrs. Chansey typed something in on her computer for a moment then she put in a number on her phone and as soon as she said what had happened the screaming and crying on the other end was easily heard.

Charlie floats to a wall, putting up a poster it sayed :

Today a student had passed away

Daisy.....she was seen as a villain...but died a heroin....

Very soon two distraught parents had arrived at the school with her two adoptive little brothers or two twin gijinka bulbasaurs and her father is a Sudowoodo while her mother was a vileplum and the father was holding her mother while she sobbed and everyone else was basically kicked out of the infirmary so the parents could grieve while the bulbasaur gijinka's had seen kito and wanted to play.

Kito was in no mood to play, he cried hard onto the wall. "Daisy...." he bursts in hugging daisy "daisy you cant do this!!! You promised youd help me!!! You said so!!!" Marcus grabs kito "sorry sir ... maddam" walks out with him.

Just the father had nodded in a way that would say, it is okay while the mother cried and sobbed against daisy's leafy dress while word of the students death spread throughout the academy to everyone except kurusaki and Aesami that is because one was severely injured and comatose while the other was visiting her and finally the parents had decided that daisy would be buried in the school garden since she was always to happy to be in a beautiful garden.

Charlie floated over "if i may say some words to...send her off" he took one of the petels, sadned by what had happened "oh...actually..i dont wanna be rude but what do you two know of a carnivine"

Kito sobs locked in his room

Charlie frowned "okay...oh great arceus...let your divine light... let your divine light remove her soul....oh grand dialga preserve her body for all time...savior palkia store her hapiness for all of space....great giratina.....do not allow her soul to reach your world"

The glitch Pokémon sees everyone in the infirmary, so she walks past the office in order to avoid any confrontation or fighting that would pertain her being different.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Rootley snickered at the funeral watching from the top of the building "heh...oh what fun..i love funerals...shame...i never gave her the finishing blow"

(It basically means something may have gone wrong with the brain or part of it shut down, which puts somebody into a sleep like state or Coma)

The parents were both silent but the father had pick up his adoptive daughter and carried her out of the infirmary and he never thought he would be the one to have to bury her, he thought she would be the one to bury him and his wife.

(Yup and oh yeah kurusaki is their with her and im pretty sure Yoruto is still freaking out somewhere)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back