• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kurusaki nodded."Something so pretty can be a place of complete misery and you should not be sitting up Aesami but would you like it, if i called your brother so he could come over here and see you."

"I'm fine. And no, that's a bad idea; you said he was pissed, right?" Aesami refuted the wolf Pokémon's question about her brother.

Kurusaki sighed slightly."Yeah he is pissed but i think even he would know not to act like that in a hospital and in front of his injured sister"

"Uh uh, you don't know him. He gets like you when angry: not listening to anyone and ignoring what's happening around him." Aesami frowned.

"Yeah, you're right." Aesami giggled. "Speaking of which, we need to go to the school and settle stuff and attempt to fix things." She says as she stands up off the bed and is yanked backwards by all the cords connected to her, remembering that she was hooked up to machines.

Kurusaki urged her to sit back down."Instead of just attempting to straight up leave, first we need the nurses to make sure you are truly fine and then i need to sign you out."

Kurusaki chuckled then stood up and walked out of the room for a moment to grab a nurse and she came in and check on Aesami, deeming that she was fine enough to go home but would be sore for quite some time and he had gone to the front desk and signed her out but before leaving he looked at her and handed her some clothes he brought with which was really just a simple black shirt with some grey sweat pants."Your other clothes are currently being washed at a cleaners and i do not think you want to return the school wearing that unfortunate hospital gown besides you may want to cover up the back end."

Aesami's face flushed at Kurusaki's comment, making her tail fan out, covering all of the lower part of her backside. "G-get out so I can change!" She shrieks, taking the clothes he was holding, incredibly embarrassed.

After changing, Aesami leaves the room, face still red. "These clothes are so plain." She emphasizes the word, saying it in disgust.

"No, cute is frills, lace, layers of fabric, not plain clothing with no design." Aesami scoffed, following him out of the hospital. "I guess the only positive part of these clothes is that you can't see my injuries because they cover so much." She gave a slight smile.

Kurusaki smiled."Well my clothes are plain and i do not look ugly do i?"He chuckled at the thought then led Aesami over to well his car.

Kurusaki smiled."Actually yes i can, because Gijinka's are able to drive when they are younger than actual humans so in a year you and your brother will be able to drive as well."

Kurusaki smiled and got into the drivers seat and put the key in the ignition."Because they are considered more responsible then actual humans."he started the car and drove out of the parking lot and onto the highway.

Kurusaki smiled."Well we both have the exact same classes."he does one of those very goofy looking smiles and soon enough they are pulling up at the school."well let us go face your brother."

"How do we have the same classes if we are completely different types?" Aesami wondered. "And I don't think he would want to see you right now, so I'll just talk to him."

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kurusaki smirked."Just because we are completely different types, it does not mean we have different classes and i will be coming with you Aesami because i would like to, i guess you could say apoligize to your brother since he did not want me to go and see you in the first place."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back