• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Charlie also had given up, whats the point of argueing the p

fox was a child afterall, Charlie appeared before the hyena, yawning "look im not here to fight but to issue a warning...do you two know a pokemon called daisy"

"I have seen her through my gems even your little argument nothing gets past me" she sent him an not so friendly look. "But I trust you as much as I trust her" she was still willing to hear his little warning even if he almost attempted to separate people who are in love "But I'm listening i can't say the same for Kurusaki"

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Yoruto shut up, seeing no point in arguing because the Chandelure would just refute any effort the fox Pokémon would make.

"Why, when that's all I've been taught? All I've been is insulted in my life...You're the only one who has said something nice to me.." The glitch Pokémon gave the slightest of smiles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Marcus nodded "because i like you for you not for wat u pretend to be" 

Aroura said:
"I have seen her through my gems even your little argument nothing gets past me" she sent him an not so friendly look. "But I trust you as much as I trust her" she was still willing to hear his little warning even if he almost attempted to separate people who are in love "But I'm listening i can't say the same for Kurusaki"
Daisy is not some nice girl ok...shes quite villainous, do not think shes just some goody goody...plus i think kito is some kinda tool she may use...but whatever i thought id warn you"

"There must be a warm side to your frozen heart, if you really care enough to warn us about this girl" she thought he could use something to fix the cold he possesses maybe a small pet or even love itself could fix him. "I thank you for this news now if you excuse me I have some chatting to do" she walked off into the dorm direction "and if you harm him I will know"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Oi!" Appears infront glaring "let me tell you somthing...i love somone okay..im not a cold monster..i just believe in no good as i commited sins and no evil as im justice....get me"

"OK fine you say that even after you were going to 'judge' them for love that's not what makes you a monster convincing others that this could start a war is wrong" her eyes became glossy almost to the point of tears "I want to believe you I really do but I cant just yet but I still hold hope that you will find your love again until then I will wait" she started to vanish. "Now I must talk to Yoruto I trust you will know this is the right thing to do" she had fully vanished and could of been anywhere around the school.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Kurusaki had gotten out of the school and had called a cab to bring him to the hospital since he wanted to go see Aesami and how she was doing and now he is just entering the hospital and asking for her by name and the nurse had said she is in the Comatose ward and in room 23 so immediately he had hidden his shock and tried to act calm as he walked to her room and sat down in the chair beside the bed and took her limp hand in his then he whispered."I am sorry Aesami."

Do not forget...im your older brother...and i killed mum and dad at the age of 5" his vines coil round your neck slowly "im older and less caring"

Daisy grimaced."You do not have the right to be called my brother and you may be older but i am stronger since you last saw me as a scrawny little Oddish."a swirling green energy enveloped in her hand and it was a energy ball.

Then tell me...hm..." hears footsteps "say you saw me and the kid dies get me" melts into the grass.

Kito runs over "hiiiii daisy i made you somthing" puts a petal crown on her head.

Kito looked "daisy whats wrong?" Sits next to her smiling. Charlie saw the whole thing "well....this is boringly fun" he watches before fading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back