• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Although 2 days late, a girl who didn't quite look like any Pokémon came to the school of gijinkas. She was never very punctual, but she honestly didn't care. The only thing she was worrying about as she marveled at the size of the school, was whether or not she would be accepted. 'I really hope nobody will hate me again...or call me...all those evil names..' The glitch Pokémon thought to herself, a bit scared of what will happen first at this school.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Being lifted by some kind of strong psychic energy, the small fire fox instantly panicked, flailing his body around. "Let me go!" He hissed at the Chandelure, breathing out fire. "This doesn't pertain you!"

Listen to me fox boy....remain calm now!!" His stare was menacing but not frighting, just intimidating. "Now please....calm down okay i will find him as soon as i can understand"

Lowering his ever-rising heart rate, the male Braixen tried to make at least a semblance of calm, although he still raged inside. "F-fine."

He slowly released the energy, as he is put in a chair "now....let me tell you how i work...i punish the liars of what side they are on ...im neither good as i commit acts of violence...or evil as i commit justice"

Yoruto then jumped up out of the chair. "What I don't understand is why you have to get in other's business!"

You stupid....and what happens if the mightyena group along with every other canine like gijinki wanted to attack as well..because of one thing you could cause a war!!"

Since there was nobody to greet the glitch Pokémon, she eventually walked into the school herself, to see of she could find anyone to show her around, or just atleast help her find her dorm, as she couldn't be categorized as a specific type. She could change what she what type she was in an instant.

Kito ran away hitting the glitch "heheeh huh...ahhhh!!!" Runs to marcus "m..m...mo-" marcus looked snapping "kito dont be rude... hello little lady im marcus"

Upon hitting her, her arm glitched up a bit, making her eyes go wide. "Oh, no, please don't insult me! I'm sorry I'm this way!" That was the excuse she used all the time to avoid being called names.

Shocked that he was unaffected, the glitch Pokémon decided to trust him the tiniest bit. "Uh, Ketsuban...But just call me Ketsu.." She looked down at her shoes. "And why aren't you scared of me? I'm just a mistake that nobody likes.." She frowns, covering her arm.

"I-I don't care!" Yoruto yelled. "He beat me up before, it's my turn to get revenge!" The fire type's internal body temperature rose, making his skin now too hot to touch.

Marcus sighs "cause where all ginjinki..come with me" he walks to a feild "tell me what do all the ginjinki have in common here" he awaited an answer 
Charlie used psycic once more, pinning him. "Fox think of ur friends and family!!"

"Uh...they don't glitch? They were all wanted by their parents and everyone around them?" Ketsuban pointed the obvious, hoping it was the answer the Galvantula was looking for.

"What family?! The only family I have is my twin sister, and the damned wolf Pokémon had her sent to the hospital, because he distracted me from protecting her! That was something I had vowed to do!" Yoruto screeched.

Charlie just looked "and would you wanna bring her to that war! No you dont...do yiu"

Marcus lookex "thats not the answers its...theres no one gijiki and u wanna know what i say, i see a preety and unique girl ....okay"

"She's dying! How would I bring her into this?" Yoruto seethed.

Ketsuban didn't accept his kindness, because it was something she was never shown and always pushed away from. "It's not unique or pretty, it's a curse..." She sighed, her hand glitching because of her slight sadness at this moment. Her first instinct was to cover up her hand, but then she remembered that the spider Pokémon didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He should really keep quiet on what could start war" she spoke diligently while looking into her crystal and showing anger twords the ghost type. "Who does he think he is trying to judge love that's what will start a war!" She left her room yet again this time to hunt and defend an mightyena. "No one will destroy love while I'm standing on this planet not even HIM"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Charlie sighed "enimies villains you cause a war, youll literally be sentensing her to death"

Marcus looked "dont think negative of your self please"

Yoruto shut up, seeing no point in arguing because the Chandelure would just refute any effort the fox Pokémon would make.

"Why, when that's all I've been taught? All I've been is insulted in my life...You're the only one who has said something nice to me.." The glitch Pokémon gave the slightest of smiles.

Kurusaki had since fled from the others and had slumped down behind one of the hallway corners with his arms wrapped around his legs and his chin resting on his knee's while tears run down his cheeks.

Lauren had seen the mightyena sumped over sobbing she had to do something and quick "you must stop your pointless sobbing and grow up!" She forced him up into standing "if you really love her you will defend your love." Lauren would not allow this "I'm standing beside you the whole way now stop acting like your weak and fight back!"

Kurusaki's mood shifted in a moment when he was said to grow up and stop acting weak."I have fought all my D*** life since i was three, i knew that nobody really liked me. i always have acted strong and fought back but i am sick of it, if i had never met them in the first place then she would not have gotten hurt and Yoruto would not be mad at me, if you had not left that note on the door talking about that little kiss on the cheek."

"Well if your not going to fight back I will I'm not going to watch love fall apart for my act of kindness if you are not willing to do anything fine but let me say I did believe in you but I think I thought wrong." she rushed off feeling almost heartbroken that he is willing to sacrifice her love for his safety all she can do is protect him. Alone.

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Kurusaki watched as she rushed off but then he pinched the bridge of his nose, which is a thing he does when he just really stressed out and he says before she leaves."Laura, im sorry just when i came to this school i never expected any of this to happen and its just really stressing me out, i did not mean to snap at you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back