• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Emilee shuffled a bit as he was placed into his new school. Moving through the forest trail on an old bus wasn't very fun but he was used to things like this. He looked out the window to see others doing activities. He sighed a bit and looked down at his fingers and began to twirl them around each other. A new school, a new chance to make a mistake.

Serviah looked out the window to the approaching bus, and this only further fueled her efforts to try and get Bayah up. Bayah finally relented, throwing on his clothes and dodging every single sliver of sunlight he could find. Honestly, he was wondering if Stalker Lady would of been a better option. Peppy Gijinkas in the morning can be hard to keep up with.

Aesami then started running through the garden, wanting to feel lost in all the beautiful foliage around her. 'It's almost like a maze, or a labyrinth. I feel so free, so unrestrained, like I could do almost anything' She thought to herself while casually running through the garden.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

"Hmph, well I'm guessing you don't like to have fun" Yoruto smiled at Kurusaki, starting to explore, himself.

Emilee looked up and the bus driver who thought the young boy was asleep. He got up and nervously walked out of the bus. He looked around to see the large building layered with rooms. This school was already different than the others! It was so weird looking and everyone seemed to have a good time! . . Emilee hated it. He stumbled a bit on the dirt and started walking towards the building with his backpack.

"Come on" Yoruto grabbed Kurosaki's wrist and pulled him up from sitting. "You're a wolf, and wolves like to run, am I right?"

"Do you think He'll be okay? I certainly hope sssso." The Arbok looked from Bayah, and back to Emilee with quick motions of her head. The Banette was still trying to rub sleep from his eyes again, so he didn't get a very good look at the psychic type. He only knew enough to know that he wore tons of purple, like several others in the school. Himself included. Perhaps it was just a popular color in this place?

Serviah feigned innocence... or maybe it was a fake at all, but genuine. It's hard to tell with the way her personality bounces about.

Yoruto unites the half-jacket he always wears and takes it off, making his top half bare, leaving him in only his golden tucked-in pants and black, almost knee-high boots. He also took the sword in his tail, in which a Braixen would normally have a stick, out, leaving it on the bench. "Exactly my point, now take off your jacket, before you die of heatstroke, and race me?" Yoruto didn't mean for it to be a question, but he also didn't want to sound like he was forcing the wolf Pokémon to do something.

Kurusaki looked at him and frowned for a moment before smiling."Fine."He took off his jacket though he did have a black t-shirt underneath it.

(My new profile pic is perfect for what kurusaki could be doing while accepting the race)

(hah ikr)

"Ready?" Yoruto asked. "All the way to end of the garden." (We already know who's going to win. Fox vs wolf. It's kind of a landslide.)

"Go!" Yoruto yelled as he started sprinting across the garden with the finesse of a, well, fox. ( xD )

Emilee walked into the school, looking around at the scenery one last time before going inside and sitting at one of the earliest spots he could find. He opened up a book and started reading away since no one was here yet to show him around.

Kurusaki bolted across the garden and about halfway across it, he shifts into his mightyena form and speeds ahead of Yoruto because of his four legs. (Lols random shiftings, Oh god a random thought just came to me about something you could draw after you finish with the Aesami and Kurusaki)

"Ugh, you cheater!" Yoruto yells, doing his best to pick up speed, but still barely being to as close as fast as the wolf.

(What is it?)

Kurusaki let out a happy howl as he ran and when he reached the end of the garden, he shifted back and collapse on the ground, on his back panting."That was not cheating, you never said no shifting."

"You're right. Well whatever. I'm guessing you had fun." Yoruto managed through his shortness of breath once he met the end of the garden.

Kurusaki nods then chuckles."Either way that was fun."He panted but smiled.

(Lets add a bit of drama to this, make someone like a npc gijinka attack Aesami)

(Hm, this shall be good)

Kurusaki smiles for a few more moments when his ears perk up to full height and he could hear slight sounds quite far away like hitting and the sound of attacks going out like a flamethrower then there is a small explosion from probably a shadow ball or something hitting the ground.

In the distance, a girl's scream could be heard from somewhere in the garden. Yoruto starts to panic. "Aesami!" Despite just running, he started sprinting to where the sound came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back