• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

( xD that's better) Blushes flare at Aesami's cheeks again as she tries to change the subject. "Uh, Yoruto is probably worrying about me, come on." She motions for him to follow as she carefully walks over to infirmary, stepping delicately on her left side because of her sprained ankle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

(Eeee they are so adorable together >w< )

Aesami walks into the infirmary, covering her face a bit. The first thing she hears is Yoruto growling once he sees Kurusaki following her as they enter the room. The male Braixen then remembers what happened last time he was jealous, so his growling stopped.

(Oh my goodness, they will be like the cutest couple in the school with a very jealous yoruto)

Kurusaki walked in with aesami, smiling like a complete idiot then he goes and sits down in one of the chairs, thankful that the Garvantuala left.

(Yess :3 ) "Hey Yoru, I don't think we need to be in the infirmary anymore, because I'm fine." Aesami smiles at her brother.

(So many girls will be jealous and so many flying heels, Oh god the horror)

Kurusaki changed his grin a bit so he did not look like a complete idiot but he did wonder if he would ever have a chance to kiss Aesami again because Yoruto would always be around her.

Lauren just happened to see Kurusaki and Aesami kiss through her gem from the corner of her eye. She then thought of something she could do spending her time. "I'd hate to leave but I have some things to do" Lauren then rushed to her room shut and lock the door "ah this is going to be great"

Sent from my Zeepad 7A20 using Tapatalk

Charlie watched them all breathing out blue smoke as blue ash fell from the ciggerette.

Kito looked then thought "d..daisy...do i have to grow up" marcus rested yawnin in sleep.

Daisy can feel her back pressed against the wall and well her demenour completely changes so she is well violent and her eyes lower into a glare and she has a devious smirk and then vine whips emerge out of the ground.

May he clense this piece of rotten vegetation...and burn" blue flames engulfed him, incinirating the vines. "I will spare you but let me note......i am the most terrifying enemy you shall face"

Daisy softens her demenour so she looks sweet and nice again as not to scare kito."He was a very creepy and mean ghost type kito."

Somewhere, very far down the hallway, a certain demon-possessed doll was shrieking. Bayah did not have a problem with bibles (Unless they were thrown at him, some people just like throwing bibles at him for whatever reason.) , He had a problem with people Jumping on him. And guess who was the culprit?

"Good morning, sssstarshine!" A fully dressed Serviah was on top of his bed, looking down at him with her famous arbokian style. "The Sssssun says Hello!"

Bayah tried to hide back under the covers,a futile attempt from her prying fingers. "THE MOON SAYS SHUT UP." Bayah didn't sleep a wink in the night, and he was reduced to the teenager who wouldn't get out of bed type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back