• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Daisy looked at kito."He did not cause this Kito, your brother did so he was the bad one, Sobek was the one to stop him from hurting everybody else."

Kito cried hard "thats not true not true not true no-" lightly smacked by sobeks tail "sniff huh..." sobek looked "kid you gotta grow up already!! Marcus has two personalities you understand!!"

Yoruto picked up his sister, to prevent her from hopping around, which could lead to her falling. Aesami flailed to get out of her brother's arms. "Let me go! I need to see Kurusaki!"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Daisy turned kito around so he was looking at her."Sobek is right kito, your brother has two personalitys."

Mrs. Chansey looked at the braixen's."If she is careful then she can walk around on it."

Yoruto let go of his sister, still a bit concerned. "Ugh fine...just be careful, okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine!" Aesami snapped as she walked out of the room, seeking out the Mightyena.

"Kurusaki?" Aesami followed his scent and peered around the corner that the wolf Pokémon was at.

Kurusaki looked at her then sat up with a slight wince since there were bruises forming, where he was grabbed."Sorry for...what?, i should be the one....saying sorry, you got....hurt because of me."

"It's fine... It's all done and over with, right? I'll talk to the Galvantula... And I forgive you" She said, examining his bruised neck.

Kurusaki nodded."Yeah it is done and over with but i do not want you near that galvantula, neither would your brother."he caught her examining his bruised neck so he pulled his shirt collar up a bit to hide it.

"But-" Aesami sighed. "He just doesn't like violence, and when he heard that I got hurt and saw you, I guess he just...snapped"

Kurusaki shook his head."No, it is because he has two separate personality's and one of them is violent and the other is nice, his eyes were red."He sighed slightly and leaned against the wall."But either way, i am really, really glad you forgave me."

Kurusaki looked down."My mother was a fire type and well i did not exactly know her very long at all, maybe for about two months because she was a s*** and i was just a accident to her, so she left me alone in a dark alley while to went to go have flings with other guys to earn money for smokes."

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Aesami then realized that she probably shouldn't have asked. "Well what about Yoru-uh, I mean Yoruto?"

Kurusaki looked at Aesami."It is fine, im used to people asking by now and i would not mind being friends with Yoruto but i do not think he would want to be friends back."

"Aww, I doubt it. If he saw how nice you are, he's probably think different." Aesami carefully stood up, blushing a bit.

Kurusaki stood up as well and he smiled at Aesami."Well hopefully he would and your blushing." ((Okay, can we please make Aesami and Kurusaki a couple because they are so cute together and if i had drawing skills i would draw them together but my drawing sucks))

"Uh, no I'm not!" Aesami attempted to cover her face.

(Ikr, but isn't Kuru, like, 18, and Sami is only 14? xD

and I could totally try to draw it :3)

(I could always change his age and it would be so cute if you would draw it)

Kurusaki chuckled."Yes you are but you do not have to hide it."he gently gripped her wrists and tugged them away from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back