• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Oh, that little brother of yours, he's so cute but so troublesome." Amirokka smiles back at the Galvantula.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Marcus started to panic, looking around "kito...where are you kito!" He looked at amirokka and sobek "please you gotta help me find him!" Sobek nodded "fine...but only cause i dont wanna see him hurt not cause where friends ok"

Amirokka giggled a bit. "Well you are a spider, and spiders are supposed to have amazing vision because of those 6 eyes you got there, so you should be able to spot him easily."

Marcus sighed "youd think that but its harder then you think...please pleaaaase help me" he begged as sobek looked around "hmm" opening the gym door "hay kito you in here!!!....nope" walks out.

"Well, maybe you should teach him some discipline then." Amirokka said sternly as she turned a corner, spotting the yellow ball of fluff that was Kito, near the vending machines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kito gulps "cherryy...ohhh" quivers his lip adorably wanting it but wants to play, sobek looks "huh..ooo red like m-" is flying kicked by kito who puts it in his mouth "mmmmmm~" sobek grunted "where...did...that...come from...."

Daisy chuckles when sobek is kicked then she smiles at kito."Like i said sobek, he may have the mind of a six year old but he has the strength of a 16 or 17 year old teenager."

Kito then crunches lolli, then screams "ahhhh ow owie ow owow!!!!" Sobek covers ears "ahh screech is less defening then thiis"

Daisy on the other hand, appears uneffected by the screaming."You should know not to crunch down on a lollipop kito unless there is a little bit left or it will hurt you."

Daisy glared at sobek then she promptly kicked him in between the legs."Stop acting like a Smart A**."she looked at kito."We are going to go see Mrs. Chansey, okay."

Daisy looked at him."Well good, i am glad that hurt seems like that is the only thing that can put you in your place."She started carrying kito off to the infirmary for his toothe ache.

-----------------------------------------------

Yushiro stood in front of the school, looking innocently up at it with his pink clothes and hair, well lets just say he looked more like a girl then a guy.

With that the bus dropped off another student, he walked with a sway of his side, dark purple eyes scanned everyone but caught yushiro.

Kito looked "ow my teeeth"

When Daisy entered the infirmary, the male Braixen shot up out of the bed to see who it was. His sister was still resting next to him. "Uh, hello." He says to the Bellosom.

Daisy carried kito all the way to the infirmary and was greeted by nurse chansey who took a look at kito's tooth. and she looked at the two braixen."Hello to you as well."

Yushiro walked up the steps of the school with a slight but girlish smile.

Evening there may i say what a charming feature you have" he kissed his hand, he spoke a slightly senstational transalvanian accent

Kito opened mouth, showing baby fang bein pushed by adult fang.

"Sami, wake up. You've spent enough time resting, it's just a sprained ankle." He knudged her shoulder. "Eh, fine." The female Braixen said, a bit groggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back