• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"Hey, do you guys want to do something, like explore the school?" Aesami asks the boys, fluffing out her dress a little bit. "Uh, sure" Yoruto responds, getting up.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kurusaki nodded then he got up as well and while yoruto was not looking, he kissed Aesami on the cheek because she was just really cute.

"Why is he coming with us?" Yoruto scoffed. "Well because he can" Aesami responded bluntly. "And don't you boys fight, you hear me?"

Kurusaki smirked."Well i will not be fighting because i would be breathless in about a minute otherwhise, since my neck freaking hurts after being grabbed by that garvantuala."

"I've heard there's a gorgeous garden, so let's go check it out." Aesami smiles while leading them out of school doors.

Kurusaki nods then soon enough they reach the garden and it is Goregous but in a creepy kind of way since it was shrouded in shadows like the rest of the school and the flowers had the colors of dark blue's and blacks maybe the occaisonal orange or white, their was even a pond with ducklett swimming in it.

Aesami was amazed by the beauty of the garden, she even enjoyed the shrouded, shadowy part with flowers everywhere. "This is beautiful..." She said softly while doing a little spin, making her dress flare out. "Yeah, it's nice, but you watch out so you don't burn it." Yoruto joked. "Remember, our ears and tails are a bit warm, so be careful" he warned Aesami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back