• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Kurusaki's head drooped slightly and he pinched the bridge of his nose."I did not mean to hurt them, just that is all i really know and that is to defend myself. i was never taught or told to be kind, so i did not know what else to do."

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
She giggles a bit. "What, is there a problem?" She steps closer to him again
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
The male croc didnt know how to react he gulped abit, smiling again his pearly white teeth glisten in the sun, his red eyes as red as blood. "Hmm well i uhh...ahh whew its reaaaally hot all of a sudden"

She stepped away from the crocodile to give him some room. "Well, I am a fire type." She smiles at him, winking.

He gulped abit, then noticed this small ball of yellow fuzz on her back. "Huh....i didnt know volcarona's had yellow fur" the ball of yellow begun to move as a little joltik boy rolled out. The young yellow furball yawned loudly rubbing two of his four eyes.

Amirokka averted her gaze torwards the small bug type. "Aww, well aren't you a little cutie-pie?"

The boy looked up tilting head, reachibg hand to her nose "honk hehehe" runs away thinking its a game, hiding behind a tree as sobek looked "was that...another student???"

Daisy had since decided to show up and she was actually looking for someone who was small and yellow."yes actually that is a student just joltik gijinka age much slower than others so he is about 16 but hasmthe brain perceptions of a 6 year old boy."

"I love Joltiks, they're adorable! But not as cute as Larvestas!" She smiled at the spider boy as he ran.

From no where the boy leaped onto daisy's back "got you gehehehehehe" noms on her shoulder smiling. Sobek watches the pokemon "you...sure hes not just brain dead" the joltik looked smiling "you likes moth girl" with that sobek went redder then ever

Red was painted onto Amirokka's face. "Mmm, is that true, Sobek?" She smiles at him, awaiting an answer.

Daisy giggled the pulled the gijinka off her back and hold him in one arm."I do not think somebody brain dead would be able to tell if somebody liked someone else even though It is quite obvious. "

Sobek gulped but before he spoke the joltik grabbed the crocs head moving mouth "yes i do...i loves you so much" he tried to sound like sobek but couldnt as he giggled. "I...do umm im sorry ive made you feel awquard" the joltik pulled out a bag of popcorn, almost from nowhere "oooo drama"

Wishtobeawolf said:
Daisy giggled the pulled the gijinka off her back and hold him in one arm."I do not think somebody brain dead would be able to tell if somebody liked someone else even though It is quite obvious. "
The joltik was on the floor eating sugary popcorn as he soon yawned "yawwwn...mmmm...." he curls into a giant furry ball. "Snuggle wuggle huggle tuggle" 
Sobek looked and nodded "i guess you are right...hmm so what about you ami ...does you likes me is that the question, tell me your situation"

"Hmm, well you're going to have to figure that one out~" Amirokka started walking away to her dorm, but then turned around, kissed the air above her overturned hand, and blew out at nothing, blowing him a kiss.

Sobek looked then kito in his sleep started to hum "duh dududuuu...duh dududuuu...duh dududuuudu duduudududu" it was a marridge theme, sobek pretended to physically catch the kiss.

Daisy chuckles."come along lets get you to bed."she carrys off the joltik gijinka to his room with has stunning yellow gems embed in the wall and the occasional zap of electricity will go by and she sets the gijinka in his bed.

Unwraps cuddling her arm like a little braclet, is still slightly awake but more in sleepy time. Kito then lets go yawning, looking up "d...daisy....am i ill cause i act like how i do .."

Daisy shakes her head then pats the joltiks head gently."no swetie, you are not ill just the gijinka you are, you age alot slower then the rest of us."

The Joltik smiled, then realised "wait..that means ill live alone..." started to cry "what if i out live everyone..i dont wanna die alone..sniff...." his eyes filled up with tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy shook her head then picked up the joltik, hugging him."No you wont live alone and you will not outlive everyone else because i age a bit slower than everybody else as well because i am a grass type so ill always be here and i heard that your older brother is coming to the school soon."

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisy facepalmed but she smiled."No he is not here yet but soon enough he will be here, okay? but you have to patient and maybe you will get a lollipop."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back