• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Daisy giggled then she picked up a green blanket and wrapped it around the Joltik, coccon style."Now you are a metapod and a very cute one at that."

Marcus steps into the school yawning, tilting hat a tiny bit, seeing an umbreon as he walks "evenjn little lady ya seen my kiddie bro kito" he spoke in a western accent.

(Technically moonlight is in her room taking care of a passed out hidden though daisy is coming to greet him)

Daisy walks to the front of the school and smiles."I'm guessing you are Kito's big brother."She turns her head for a moment."Wake up Kito your brother is here."She yells.

The beautiful fire moth comes out of nowhere, appearing in front of the yellow spider Pokémon. "Ooh, brothers?" She smiles.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Marcus smiled sighing "kito i have triple strawberry pancakes" with that kito awoke in seconds "yes please..ahhh its brother" huggles his head.

From no where the krookodile "oi oi oi whats with all the f@#$ing noise, i wanna sleep aint got no choice....whos the cowboy"

I dont care if hes the queen of shreded lettuce" pulls out ciggerette smoking it with the light that hiddan gave him. "He woke me up"

Marcus tutted in disgust, looking away "filthy scalie" with that the croc crushed the cigar "what ya call me jolt f$#/er!!" Marcus glared at the croc both eyes shooting lightning. Thats when kito hid under neath the fire moth "scaarrrrwy"

Daisy looked at the two then grabbed both of them by the ear like a angry mother and pulled quite hard."Be good both of you and your not supposed to smoke in here anyway."

The two both where in grade A pain. "Ok ok fine we give ok" kito started to cry abit, marcus then ran over "bro are you okzy" a stone hits his head as the croc acted innocent.

Soon marcus snapped turnning "you little!!!" Lightning jolts around him, as the croc gain a dark earthy aura, both press cheek to cheek, running with each other down road.

Daisy glares then vines whips erupt out of the ground and wrap around both of there feet tightly to make them trip and fall flat on there face then the vines start dragging them back, right across the rocky ground.

Both grunt harshly, kito just giggled in the background "big brother and red salamander super funny" the croc shouts loudly "im not a salamander!!!" Marcus responds with "ur as slimy as one" with that they start to girly slap each kther

Daisy face palms then vines bind there arms and hands to their sides and she makes the vines tug them right into the school and she glares down at them then looks at Kito."Was your brother and the salamander bad Kito, do they need a punishment?"She asked him.

KIto thought "yeaaa huh but less on bro" the croc responded shouting "wheres my grace!!!" Kito looked and smiled "say your a stinky head" the croc looked confuaed as sobek said "uhh..no"

Daisy smiled."Okay kito, they will both get punishments and the Krok does get more since he technically started the fight."She keeps the vines wrapped around the two as she drags them off down one of the school hallways.

Daisy looked at the boys then kito."I am going to untie them now but if they are bad again then i need you to pull on there ears really hard."She reaches down and unties the vines from around the two.

The croc went red again "shut up!!" Marcus laughs loudly , but kito looks "why u laughing you like umbreon girl" marcus went as quiet as the night.

Moonlight had just been coming around the corner to see who was here when she heard that and she quickly fled to her room again.

------------------------------------------------------

Daisy face palmed then giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back