• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

Even if Bayah wanted to help stop the fight, he wasn't exactly the best to stop either of them, for he was a HORRIBLE Melee fighter. Plus, if he just happened to step wrong, then they'd both be throwing punches at him. So, as a rare act of caring, he looked to the dubbed Stalker Lady. "..Say, can you send one of those red crystals to find his sister? Maybe she can come over and sort this out. As much as I like watching fights, I don't think it's a good idea for either one of them to pass out or whatever.

"Oh, haha, what an educated remark, you nitwit. Now tell me what the hell you were doing with her!" He yelled persistently, pulling down at the Mightyena's collar, so that they could be face to face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Aesami was concerned by the bang, and the first thing she was worried about was her brother's safety, so she ran as fast as she could to the location. 'Yoruto, please don't be involved with this.' She arrived at the location, only to see him face to face with the Mightyena from earlier, and it was obvious her brother had no chance against the wolf Pokemon. "Boys, stop!" She screamed.

"that's not how it works!" she spoke loudly "the crystal only shows places that I put other crystals" she stood between the two boys "we don't need to fight right now at least not in a dorm room" she pointed at him "so I suggest that you do not launch that shadow ball."

Bobby rushed over and stepped in between the two, "hey, hey, what's going on? I think we all need to calm down some, hmm? Work this out in a rational manner?" He said, his hands up, getting some distance between the two. Hopefully this wasn't a major mistake.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

The wind was knocked out of Yoruto as he flew backwards and hit a wall nearby, falling to his knees. Aesami quickly ran over to him to see if he was okay. "Yoruto! Yoru!" She cried out as the Mightyena seemed to have no remorse for what he did. "Heh, I'm okay. I'm just getting started with this mutt!" Yoruto coughs, spitting out blood, as he got up to try at the wolf Pokemon once more. Aesami tried her best to stop him, but he was much stronger than she was, so he just pushed her out of the way, making her fall on her butt and letting out a pained yelp.

"Hello, and welcome to my room- oh dear he went down." Bayah stopped mid-sentence when he saw the Shadow-ball launched into the young Gijinka's stomach. He hadn't seen very many injured beings in his life, so instead of yelling he just kind of stood there...awkwardly.

Kurusaki slowly started to shift and he became his Pokemon counterpart so he was a full blown mightyena so it was apparant that he knew how to shift though the others not quite yet and he let out a growl before another shadow ball formed.

Aesami jumped up and stood right before the Mightyena, unafraid. "Stop! Please!" She cried with a worried look in her eyes.

"that wasn't very polite" she said in a dark tone as she pulled out her staff and started chanting while her eyes turned glowy white "hex" an dark pulse shot twords the other student in a raging blow knocking him to the ground. "I am sorry but if you plan on fighting leave this room i will refuree out on the battleground."

Kurusaki instead shook his head then ran around the girl, going to attack the boy though he was knocked to the ground by a dark pulse so he stood back up and nodded then he ran right outside.

Right at that moment, Bobby saw a light from the front of the building, then he ran and tackled Aesami out of the way, twisting in the air, with him ending up on the bottom of the pile. Aesami landed without injury on top of him.

The Banette was a bit confused at what he just saw. He wasn't expecting the man who showed him around school to be this...hostile, towards other students. But perhaps the feud between fire and dark ran deeper then his time here. Instead of arguing with any of them, he nodded slowly. "Aight... so, you have battles in a courtyard. That's cool too, I think."

Added to the new information he gathered, he started to have a slight pressure in the back of his head. He knew it well from his childhood...but damn, who knew it would come back after the throes of a battle...

She walked out of the room with absolute seriousness "hurry up or ill miss my tea" she then walked out to the battlegrounds witch became windy due to the large storm that was going to happen she wanted this battle to end quick so she could keep warm and dry as she waited for the two to take there places.

Aesami was shocked at Bobby's fast act of bravery. "Uh, thanks" She said with a blush, carefully getting off of him. She then ran over to her brother, knocking him over. "Stop, please, Yoru!"

Kurusaki took his place though he remained in his Pokemon counterpart form instead of his gijinka form and he waited for the other one to take his place.

"I'm not letting you get hurt, so stay right here" Aesami looks at her brother with a cold look as she ran outside into the battlefield. "Fight me instead!" She yelled as she pulled a staff out of her tail where the Pokemon Braixen would normally have a stick.

Kurusaki shifted back for a moment."I am not fighting you, i am going to fight the one who provoked me and that is the boy Not you."

"...Are battles normally this dramatic, or is it just this one?" Bayah had walked outside to the field and asked the apparent Referee.

"What is going on here." The Ninetails said, standing by the door. Even clad in pajamas pants and a tank top, the girl looked amazing. Muscles rippled as she walked to the fight, tails swaying. "You know, I HATE being woken up, but since this seems to be serious, I'll ignore it. Why are we fighting, and who started it."

Bobby looked at Aesami, then got up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back