• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
Aesami looked up at the Mightyena, realizing how old he was compared to her. "Ha, uh thanks for the flattery, I'm not, sorry again" She then stepped away. "Sorry Sobek, and... Mightyena.. I have something I have to do." Aesami said as she started walking away.
--------------------------------------------

Amirokka smiled and laughed a bit at his rhyming way if speech. "Err, I'm good. What about you?"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
Well im good, great high in the sky, im like a wittle butterfly" he poses abit, tapping foot to beat. "Yo say hoooo~ mah name is sobek im king of dark, lord of ground as i walk through the patk. Everyone sees me, as a threat dont f-$/ with me im like a chess set. Yo im king of the funkeh flow....eeeeeyooo"

Its kinda like...hmm ill explain in song" pulls out a golden harmonizer, blowing on it, coughing. "Nah just messing its my brother ya see he thinks death metal is good i think rap is better"

Oh...i....see well i admire your taste in music, as an artist i dont believe in right or wrong as long as its beaty and strrrrrrong!!!"

"hmmm if I go down this hall then up this way to the left and keep going i should end up HERE." She pushed on the celling allowing her into another room that was currently dark "the resident must not be here I know its rude to invade a space but I'm leaving the room not scavenging it" she then opened the door and closed it quietly looks like she is now in the original dorm hallway.

I'm sorry that i randomly got off. And if I vanish, it means I passed out. Wisdom teeth were taken out today :c)

"... Is not." Bayah pouted. He didn't look mad, just dejected that somebody would mock his books. "Here.... I can show you it works."

He turned to one of the crystals that floated near him, deciding to use this as his object of proof. The Gijinka closed his eyes for a mere second, concentrating on the floating gem as hard as he could. It was a simple spell, teleportation to make something move from here to there.

Bayah took a deep breath... and proceeded to yell "FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC" As loud as he could. Instead of vanishing as intended, however, it shot to the farthest wall on the room with a BANG of black magic.

"...Oops. That wasn't right. maybe it was something about Harmony, I dunno."

"huh what was all that ruckus" she complained as she hurried to one of the open doorways in the hall. "I heard a loud noise from where i was at did anything bad happen" she spoke franticly like the school was set on fire or a bomb when off in the facility. But she noticed that there was no problems just an noisy student and that guy who called her a love bird.

If the school was indeed set on fire, or a bomb was placed under the floor, it might be the result of the klutz that the Ghost-type saw in front of her. Bayah turned from the crystal to the new arrival. Another one of his so-called Classmates? This was getting better with each passing moment. "Well... If 'Bad' translates into 'Failing at Children spells...' Then yes. We're spiraling down into chaos, and you're better off calling 911 or one of those helpful numbers." Bayah tilted his head to the side and giggled, sounding more like a school-boy then a concerned person.

"Should I be concerned for him.....oh well" she sighed to know there was no emergency then stared at the student for bit scanning him. "Well that different i haven seen you before and I've be stalk-observing the students for awhile" she but her staff away which turned off her levitate ability and she walked thorough the room "well this places décor is certainly intriguing oh I have neglected to introduce myself I am Lauren screech" she then followed with a curtsy "its nice to meet you."

Yoruto's ears pricked up, his heart welling up in his chest as a result of the loud noise. The small male fox rushed over to the origin of the sound. "What the hell happened!" His hair stood on end as he faced the 3 Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm sorry for scaring anyone here. I thought the crystal was going to be a good little subject and transport over there, but no. it kind of... yeah, smashed into the wall. Not the best spellbook for practicing, Won't recommend it to anyone for a LONG time. " He frowned and bowed in a form of apology to the fire-type. "And oh... It's nice to meet you, Mi'lady Lauren." Oh god, the people in the room were dressed so fancily... that previous nervousness took it's place back in his stance. Were they... Upperclassmen? "My name is Bayah Shizako. Weird last name, eh?"

The young Braixen brushed down the fur on his head. "Heh, well my last name is Kasai, which literally means fire, haha." He stood still, trying to steady his breathing. "Well, anyways, good to hear nothing bad happened."

she giggled at his nervousment "its true my last name is a bit funny" she had looked at the smashed red gem "oh that was mine you know she pointed to the remains of what was one of her seeing gems "looks like you didn't take long to find it" she then took the shattered gem and put it away with her staff 'awww its going to take forever to mend looks like im waiting it out" she stood back out for great posture when around new people or someone else of high society.

"That'... a pretty cool meaning, actually. It fits you." Bayah complimented. "And... I suppose that IS a good thing, wouldn't want anyone getting hurt. Oh but, I'm sorry about your crystal." The man just remembered the shattered fragment, assuming it to be a part of the room. It turns out he was wrong but... why was it such a red color? In moments like these, he would bite his tongue.

And yet... curiosity got the better of him. "If you don't mind me asking, though, what the heck was it doing here? And what exactly IS it?"

Kurusaki had finally shown up after he recovered from the loud bang since his hearing was alot more sensitive then most and he looked at the other's."I know what these are."He takes one of them out of his pocket since he found it earlier."They are kind of like a spying device, whoever uses them can see and talk from other ones."

(Moonlight is busy with a dazed and basically naked hidden)

The small male Braixen looked over at the Mightyena, noticing a familiar scent on him. 'Aesami? What would he be doing with her? And it doesn't smell like he was just talking to her either' He stood up tall at the Mightyena. "Uh, excuse me, dog? Do you know any female fox Pokemon, maybe one a little shorter than I am?" He spat the word 'dog' distastefully, awaiting the Mightyena's answer.

Kurusaki growled at the male with his sharp canines showing and he was still alot taller than the male."I do not get why i should answer you, Campfire."He spat out right back.

"there very useful" she spoke with much grace "these gems are special there not just any spying gems" she showed the area of her neck "I have them personally from me when I use my staff and eventually transform I can still use it to my disposal because they are my red gems" she turned a couple times then pulled out an red gem "show me hidden's room" an image of an haxorus stuck in the bathroom wall as the ghost type hidden nadked and moonlight. "Hmmmmm someone should help that poor girl"

"Oh, you mean like...." He looked back and forth and finally forward, wiggling his fingers in an ominous manner. "A /stalker./ I got'cha."

However, he sensed the hostility in the Fox pokemon's tone, and paused his teasing of the lone lady. By the way he spoke of the fox pokemon, he could only assume that he had cared about her a whole lot. It was also safe to assume that Kuru had contacted the subject in the past day. "W-woah there... let's not get hostile." Bayah held up his long.... sleeves. The coat went over his hands,after all.

"Tell me what you were doing with her, you mangy mutt!" He also bared his fangs at the other male. "You better not have touched my sister, you fleabag, or I won't be afraid to let out a flamethrower on you." He growled.

Kurusaki smiled almost crazily and it could disturb most people."You think i care?, as i can see you look like a child and should belong in a elementary school for retards. if you have not noticed that already."A dark mass of shadows and purple energy form in his hand as easily as breathing, it was a shadow ball."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back