• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka academy

"I know... but they were abandoned things. I couldn't leave them out there to get eaten by bugs or anything like that. They... they're kind of a part of me these days. Things with potential, and yet they were left out to die. So I just... gave them a place, I suppose." The smile faltered slightly, making way to an unreadable expression in his eyes. As if the memory didn't sit well with him.

Liana walked in the room with a purpose, her steps left loud creaks in the ground. "Madam Umbreon? Madam Umbreon are you here? What is your current status?" She exclaimed throughout the room.

Moonlight peeked out from under the blanket she was hiding under."I'm right here and i am fine just i had tried to play a prank on hidden though he had been in the shower and naked and i saw something that i would never want to see and i do not know why but i think he is in the shower sleeping."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki nodded like he understood."Okay."

Liana was blown away a bit, but she regathered herself. Someone this was clearly Hidden's fault. Making a girl cry is shameful, especially an innocent one. (If you guys haven't noticed, she just basically wants a reason to kick Hidden's ass. xD ) She turns toward the bathroom and walks to the door. The shower was still on, but no sounds were coming from the room. Was he really asleep? It didn't matter, she'd still nearly kill him. Slowly she opens the door and extends her blades, just in case of course.

"Hm...say, could you help me with something?" An idea popped in his head, a spell he had been waiting to try with one of those books. It was one of those old tomes for the imagination, a spellbook that wasn't really full of spells, just a bunch of child's words. 'Hocus Pocus, Abrakadoo' and all that.

But Bayah didn't know that, so he thought they were the real thing.

Moonlight wiped her eyes and looked at liana."You may not want to go in there, he still does not have clothes on."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kurusaki looked at him."What do you need help with?"

"Just a little trick." He handed the book over to the dark-type. It was to 'Make someone dissapear', explaining every step in the greatest detail that a five-year-old could comprehend. The 'Wish with all of your heart' like was especially hopeful... but where in the world would somebody get Pixie Dust...that was a mystery. Bayah preferred ashes.

He had plenty of those, that was certain.

Liana averted her gaze to the ceiling, trying to avoid looking at Hidden's naked body. It would be tough to strike him, but if he's asleep it'd be easy enough. "Hidden? You better not get up!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty blue flowers surronded Hidden, a whole field of them as far as the eye could see. He was laying in them, he felt so warm and happy. The breeze was nice, warm and constant. Making the heat not so bad. The sun was still there, but he'd soon be rid of it. Along with others who'd go against him. As he looked to his left, a shadow was sitting in the flowers along side him. He tried to make out who it was, but it was so blurry, he couldn't. The girl looked over and smiled, showing a big toothy grin. Strangely it made Hidden happy, the smile was what he was hoping for. Why did he want to see the smile? He didn't quite understand. Hidden reached out toward her, trying to grasp her hand in his. But she began to get farther away, suddenly out of his reach. The wind stopped, but the warmth stayed with him. "Hi**en? Y** Be**er *ot *** *p" A voice whispered from somewhere. "I...what?" He asked the sky, trying to understand just what the hell is happening. He looked over at the shadowy girl, she was now frowning. Seeing that pained Hidden greatly, he tried to reach for her one last time, but she disappeared, and his world began to collapse.

Moonlight had since gotten out of the bed and crept up next to liana, not looking at hidden either."I think he may be hallucinating or completely passed out since he did hit his head on the wall of the shower."

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
(Hey! Don't touch my little fox xD )The small female fox fixates her eyes on crocodile, who is up on the top of the building, looking determined. She gets up, fluffs out her skirt, and brushes off the sticks and twigs from her fall. "Tch, freaking Gengar." She slips off her golden, white, and red dress, in which, underneath, she wore a black, skin-tight corset with black and gold striped leggings. When she was smaller, her and her brother always rock climbed with a cliff near their house. She was ready for this moment. It was difficult, but she carefully scaled the building, finally reaching the top, with her dress neatly folded under her arm. Though out of breath, she scoffed at the Gengar. She then stared straight at the crocodile, attempting to explain why she previously woke him, paying no attention to the male gijinka who had pushed her off the building with a simple flick. "Uh.. I'm sorry for, uh, snapping at you earlier... I just...you can't just use a Pokémon like that! Oh, uh, I'm sorry for yelling at you. Can we just start over?" She stares at her golden-laced flats, awaiting his response, a bit scared and unexpectant of what his next move might be, considering that his buddy Gengar, that left, dud to her.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
the krokodile breaths in huge puff of smoke before blowing it out. "Sure your forgiven.....and im sorry about the fire...i should have been respectful" the crocodile walked away yawning.

"And I over-reacted. I forgive you, too" The Braixen stuck out her right hand. "Oh, I'm Aesami. And the other Braixen you saw earlier was my twin brother, Yoruto."

He raises up in a single leap, opening arms "yo aesami the name that yo mum gave ya, sobek be the name my dad gave me" he poses in a rocker guitar pose, diioing his infamous death scream "eeeeeeyeaaaah!!!!" Begins shredding the imaginary guitar, making guutar noises, as he twirls into a large moth like female. "Oh hay ya threw mah groove, messed with the hard to soft why dont you f-" sees the beautiful flaming moth girl.

(There u go :÷3)

(Hehe thanks :3) "Oh, uh, excuse me, I'm a bit clumsy, sorry" The Volcorona blushes while giving a little curtsey.

His jaw just drops, watching the beautiful girl "yo im sobek im quite plentiful, whats your name beaaaautiful" he bows like a prince, somthing he never would do in public.

"Amirokka. And yours?" The fire moth answered him, a smile on her face. Aesami just stood there, in the background, jealousy making her hair stand up like needles. 'This isn't fair! Why can't I be pretty like that? Aesami thought to herself, slightly hissing.

Kurusaki had left the other gijinka in his room and he had gone back to strolling around the school and he was not paying attention when he bumped into aesami's back though he could not help but wag his grey furred tail."Hello."

Bobby woke up in his dorm room. He wasn't sure what to do, so he decided to go out and walk around. Quickly he slipped out of his pajamas; into his day clothes and out of the school. When he saw Aesami and Yoruto, he immediately felt ashamed and turned the other way. So he walked deeper into the campus, completely oblivious to any possible dangers in this place. Who knew what could pop out of the darkness.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Uh, sorry" Aesami backed up, getting out of his way.

Last edited by a moderator:
explosiveKitten said:
Bobby woke up in his dorm room. He wasn't sure what to do, so he decided to go out and walk around. Quickly he slipped out of his pajamas; into his day clothes and out of the school. When he saw Aesami and Yoruto, he immediately felt ashamed and turned the other way. So he walked deeper into the campus, completely oblivious to any possible dangers in this place. Who knew what could pop out of the darkness.
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
(Yoruto isn't with Aesami right now)

Kurusaki rubbed the back of his head and smiled and it was almost goofy the way he smiled but it was also kind."More like i should be the one saying sorry, i was the one who bumped into you and it was quite rude of me to bump into such a pretty girl."

PlaguedWithInsanity said:
"Amirokka. And yours?" The fire moth answered him, a smile on her face. Aesami just stood there, in the background, jealousy making her hair stand up like needles. 'This isn't fair! Why can't I be pretty like that? Aesami thought to herself, slightly hissing.
i..its sobek didnt ya catch meh rhyme, i speak it all me in rythem of tiiime!!" He raises one hand making rock hand sign roaring "yeaaaaa so..how are u"

(I've missed some stuff. :3)

Hidden jumps up quickly, and screams out a name which is muffled due to the face that he slips on the water, falling out of the shower. Now his body hurt all over, and he just barely dodged the slash from Liana's blade. He tried to look around, but the moment of dazed has not yet passed.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Liana tried to slice at Hidden but missed and placed her blade into the bathroom's wall. She looks are Hidden angrily and tries to hit him again, but when she pulls it doesn't budge. "I-wait-what?" Liana pulls harder, but it won't move.

(Yes, yes you have tell me when you leave next time so i do not wait forever for you to post!)

Moonlight looked at the blade embed in the wall and she walked up to it, stepping over hidden and pulling the blade out of the wall easily then she grabs hidden by the arm and pulling him up onto his feet and managing to get a towel around his waist before tugging him out of the bathroom, muttering."Come on you dimwit."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aesami looked up at the Mightyena, realizing how old he was compared to her. "Ha, uh thanks for the flattery, I'm not, sorry again" She then stepped away. "Sorry Sobek, and... Mightyena.. I have something I have to do." Aesami said as she started walking away.

--------------------------------------------

Amirokka smiled and laughed a bit at his rhyming way if speech. "Err, I'm good. What about you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back